Midnight Snack

The cold nightly breeze rolled through the dark, empty halls of the UA's Height Alliance. The only light shining now being the full moon which loomed high above and the small but bright light coming from the kitchen. A short-haired brunette wearing nothing but a tank top and some shorts stood in front of the light, her eyes wincing as she tried to make out what was there. It only took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust and give her a clear and concise image on what was in front of her. There was a large number of basic foods, there was a clear dominance of dairy food of course. She let out a sigh and reached her hand in, feeling the cool air brush along her pale skin. She pulled out an apple and tossed it in her hand before smiling down at it. She stood up and closed the fridge before slowly beginning to eat.

"Oh... Uraraka..." The soft voice of Izuku could be heard behind her, causing her to jump slightly before turning to him with a bright smile "It's just me Izuku, don't worry" she giggled, holding the apple in her right hand still with her pale pinkie finger raised to avoid the fruit floating away. Izuku let out a quick exhale and smiled sweetly at his partner "Oh that's good... I was... Actually hoping you'd be here..." He admitted with a blush before walking towards her slowly. Ochaco could feel her cheeks warm up slowly as the green-haired male stepped closer and closer.

His arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and held her close as he let out a deep sigh as he rested his chin gently on her shoulder "I just... Want a hug..." He admitted quietly as he ran his hand up and down her shoulder.
"Oh..." The brunette whispered gently as a faint smile crossed her thin lips "Okay... We can hug..." She said with a soft giggle "We can always hug you know..." Her breath slowed right down as she felt her partner's body warmth radiate through her own body.

The past few weeks had been rather exhausting for the two heroes in training, what with the recent push on hero work and things revolving around that. The two had been touch starved for just under a week, due to the harsher training the moment the time came to return to the dorms no one had any effort to even see one another so they would immediately crash in their dorms.

"Izuku..." Ochaco's soft voice came again as the soft buzz of the refrigerator filled the silence between their dialogue. Her partner only let out a gentle hum in response, he felt too comfortable and, of course, tired to give her a worded response.
"I love you..." She said quietly, feeling her pale cheeks warm up slowly as she felt her heart begin to pound against her chest slowly. Silence fell for a brief few seconds before a soft breath passed by Ochaco's ear "I love you too..." Izuku responded slowly before huddling closer, feeling his heart melt slowly as he couldn't help but blush and smile.

"These past few weeks... Have been so stressful... But knowing that... You were rooting for me... Really kept me going..." Ochaco whispered slowly before pulling away from the cuddle "Every little glance you gave me meant the world to me Izuku... Every smile, every thumbs up... Everything..." She smiled brightly, cupping both of his cheeks with her pale hand as she pulled him in for a quick kiss. Just before the kiss, Izuku spoke up "Just the sight of you made me happy... Your determination inspired me... You... Are my inspiration.." He said before pressing his lips against hers.

The slow, low sound of buzzing continued to echo through the quiet room as the soft kissing between the heroic lovebirds continued for a few seconds, the moon still shining through the windows. After a few hours went by, the two had decided to stay at Ochaco's dorm for the night. Being in each others arms really helped them both relax and finally get some decent rest. The two loved each other, not even a harsh training session could change that.