Chapter 32

It was now September 5th, the day the guys leave for 5months to go on tour, they changed the length due to the guys constant pleads. Yes, I was sadthey were going. And yes, I was terrified. But it's what they need to do, so I'm happy for them.

I watch as Kian drags his suitcase down the stairs, an upset look on his face. He drops his case and walks over to me, arms open, which I gladly walk into.

"I'll miss you" he says, as I feel a tear drop onto my hair.

"I'll miss you too Ki." I say as tears slide down my face,

"I don't want to leave you" he says into my neck.

"Me neither" I whisper and sob into his chest.

"I'll skype you every day" he tells me.

"Please do" I whimper.

"Kian, we have to g-" Jc starts.

"Shut up Jc." Kian cuts him off and I giggle.

I pull away and pull him down by his neck to kiss me. We turn a goodbye kiss into a passionate, loving one. I'm going to miss this.

"Goodbye Kian" I whisper, pecking his lips one last time, to remember how it felt, the way they tasted.

"Bye Cassidy. I love you so mu-"

"Kian, we need to lea-" Jc starts again.

"Shut the fuck up" Kian snaps and I laugh again, wiping tears from my cheeks.

"I love you so much Cassidy" he says and pecks my lips.

"I love you too Kian. Go have fun" I smile, even though it hurts to.

He walks over to his suitcase, picks it up and heads out of the door, hugging me as he passed. He mouths ' I love you' and I return it. I'm going to miss him so bad. I stand, staring at the door for over 30 minutes before it sinks in the he's gone.

I turn around and head upto Kian's room, where I will sleep until I find someone to share my house with. My Skype call rings and I answer to see Kian in his bunk,

"I miss you already" he whispers sadly.

"Me too" I say as tears fall again. He wipes the screen as if he's wiping my tears away.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too kian."

I suddenly get a strange feeling in my stomach like I need to be sick. I run from my laptop and into the bathroom, where I throw up my breakfast. I wipe my face and brush my teeth.

"Sorry about that" I say as I return to kian on skype.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Hazel peed on the floor" I lie as I scoop Hazel up. I will be looking after her for the 5 months Kian is away, as well as wishbone and vega. I'll probably take them home with me when I do leave.

"Haha, okay" he laughs and my heart melts.

"I need to go, we're making a stop" he says as I nod.

"Love you" he whispers.

"Love you too" I say and he ends the call.

I log onto a site where I could possibly find a housemate, if that's a thing. I scroll through the numerous girls, until one takes my eye.

Nikki Arundel.-

I'm 17. I have Just left school, I'm currently Living in LA. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm a bubbly, outgoing girl, and I'd love to live with someone my age. I love movie days and I'm obsessed with Starbucks and Panera. I love O2L and 5SOS, as well as green day, fall out boy, paramore, and more. I'm exited to find some one already. Lol.

She sounds perfect. I decide to call her and see if she'd like a trial.

"Hello?" Nikki answers.

"Hey, My name is Cassidy Rivers, I read your description on that site, and I'd like to know if you'd like to trial with me?" I ask.

"Tell me about yourself" he says

"My name is Cassidy, I'm 18. I'm also living in LA I have lack hair and blue eyes. I'm quite a calm, quiet girl, but I'm sure you'd love to brighten me up" I laugh" I also love Starbucks and Panera. I'm in love with O2L, and I'm currently dating Kian" I say.

"OH MY LORD I LOVE YOU ALREADY" she screams.

I start laughing really hard.

"Want to trial?" I ask her,

"Sure, text me your address and I'll be there by Wednesday" I hear.

"I will, I'll see you Wednesday" I smile before handing up and texting the address.

This should be fun.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n, 2 updates in one day:) This will be the last update before I leave for my holiday, but I promise to try and update. I love you so much, and I'm kind of exited for the next chapter. Love you guys:)