Chapter 41

I woke up and let out a loud groan. I'm not going to college until I've had the baby, so I'm home alone until Nikki gets home. I sit up and drag my body to the shower.

I pull on some white high waisted shorts and a light blue tank top. I pull on my light blue vans and head downstairs. I grab a bottle of orange juice and head outside to the back yard. I lay on one of my deck chairs and relax for a while.

After a while I pick up my phone and dial the doctors number.

"Hello, how may I help" the receptionist asks.

"I'd like to book an ultrasound please" I say.

"Name?"

"Cassidy rivers''

"Can you come tomorrow at 1.15?" She asks.

"Yes, thank you"

"Have a good day miss rivers"she says and hangs up.

I read 'Insurgent' which is the 2nd book in the divergent series. It starts to get a little cold outside so I head back into my lounge. I text kian to tell him about the scan tomorrow.

To: Heartbreaker💔

I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

I almost instantly get a reply.

From:Heartbreaker💔

Okay. Good luck

I must have woken up late because the door opens and Nikki storms in, looking angry.

"What's up?" I ask.

"This girl called Sarah started arguing with me, I got sent to the head teacher for it" she says. My heart sinks a little. She's going to have the same problems I had with Sarah.

"Cass?" She says.

"Oh, yeah sorry"

" I hate her so much." She shouts and heads to the kitchen where she reappears with a slice of pizza. I laugh.

"Pizza is always the answer." I say sarcastically.

"It is'' she smiles.

"I have an ultrasound tomorrow'' i smile

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" She asks.

"I won't find out for a while yet, but..I think I want a boy" I smile again.

"He's gonna be SOO cute! She will too, if it's a girl" she smiles and makes a funny face like she's screaming inside. I laugh at her.

"I hope he looks like Kian" I smile at the though of a mini kian. Aww.

I still don't know why I forgave him.

I don't know if I made the right desicion.

I don't know anything anymore.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n my chapters are getting rubbish. I'm sorry. I'll try make them better. This is just a filler. Love you all:)