i

Lisa

"Jennie for the last time, I'm warning you. Stop meeting that guy and don't even think of sneaking out." I mumbled deep to my throat as I witness non other than Jennie Ruby Jane on her bonnet and mask readying herself to meet the same exo guy again.

I was scared to her safety. It's been months since she's doing this. And for once, she never ever listens to me.

"Kai is waiting. I can't back out." She reasoned out putting her pair leather shoes.

"Ohmygod. Your phone exists for reason. Chat him, text him, call him. You and your dumb reasons" I argued.

It's already 9 PM. Jisoo is on her PC playing on a kind of game that I don't understand for hours. Chaeyoung is dead asleep by now. Jennie might've thought the same on me, but I have this weird feeling something's gonna happen so I peak through her door.

And swalla, she's really doing the same dumb shit again.

"Gotta go Lis. He's outside." She winks at me and puts down her phone to her purse and kissed me on cheeks before closing her room door.

I could only shake my head in pure annoyance for how hard headed she is. Jisoo and Chaeyoung doesn't know about this sneaking thingy going on but we're aware she's seeing Kai.

Locking my room door, I glance to my window and saw Jennie hugging Kai. It took me seconds to look away. I tried to, but seeing that gummy smile showing whenever they're together, somehow lifted me.

Jennie likes Kai. So much.

It started when she drop her solo. The exo's comeback love shot dropped too. And flirting behind inkigayo was a thing. Even now.

So when Kai did a first move on her, Jennie didn't resist. She had eyes on him anyways. So it didn't took them long enough to be in relationship.

I took a long breath, picking Leo up to caress his fur. It calms me somehow.

Jennie and Kai aren't child anyway. They know what they're doing. I just wish whatever happens, he wouldn't hurt her. He would take take of her. And seeing them together, I can see he can.

Jennie: I know this is abrupt. But I need you right now. It's emergency.

I got alarmed by her text. Hundreds of odd sceneries runs to my head.

Trembling to reply, I stumble on running to my closet and took the jacket my hand has landed on and runs myself downstairs.

Jennie: oh. It's okay now. Sorry for disturbing. Sleep well!

I stopped from my track after receiving the second text.

Idiot Lisa.

I was godamn worried for seconds.

I fake a chuckle staring to my phone rereading the message again. How can I be like this when it comes to her?

I even got a shoe and a slipper on my feet coz I was in hurry, still in my pj's coz I was so so worried. But heck. That's just it.

I knock on Jisoo's room only to see her cursing on her teammate on a game she's playing. She glance at me before turning it off. I assume she lost.

"I'll go to 7/11 want me to grab something for you?" I ask.

She stares at me for second before glancing to her wall clock.

"Let me guess. Jennie sneaked out again?" She questioned.

"Yeah. For the second time this week." I grumble sitting at the edge of her bed. "You want chicken? I can buy soju too." I recommended.

"You look so problematic there. Does it still bugs you they're dating?" She ask again.