ix

Irene

I log in to my secret account just to see Lisa's performance from their concert. It's from Japan and Korea performance wherein she danced with a guy.

That sexy dance that made us both argue for a straight week when she describe the choreography. I didn't like it.

At first, I didn't. But in the means for Lisa to showcase this side of her matters the most. She even danced it fully to me first. Making us to have that loud morning cracking.
We were too happy at that very moment.

And now, Lisa having from left to eight concert and us having a pack schedule has eaten most of our time.

Their Asian tour started. Same we have demonstrations and practices. Lisa was glad hearing it though. Coz having a busy day schedules makes me forget that I'll not be seeing her for months.

If she could possibly stand that.

As much as I'm concerned, Lisa wanted to meet so bad whenever they comes back from their concerts. I know she's tired and needs a proper rest, that even I'm wanting to see her too, I couldn't.

We shouldn't. Specially when January 1 started with much horror.

Jennie and Kai was leaked to the public.

All SM artist where held to a meeting. EXO was sited next to us with Kai as the main topic of course.

Lee Soo Man was mad. I never really saw him being angry on a basis, only when his artists are having this kind of issues. RedVelvet and other groups are excused later on, leaving Kai in that room.

I secretly contacted Jennie to know how is she. Dispatch nowadays are becoming too nosy. Leaking a relationships to the public. Wasn't conscience eating them?

A lot of relationships was ruined after being leaked. I just hope Kai and Jennie would remain strong after this. They have to.

Jennie couldn't be contacted. So I tried Lisa's.  She answered immediately and I am thankful for it.

"J-j-joohyun..." The way she sounds just confirmed that the news has gotten into them.  "Jennie and Kai..."

"I know. I know.. How's Jennie?" I ask.

"She's not OK. " she paused, like she was walking for a much safer place to talk perhaps.  "We're in the company. It's a mess in here. Yang Hyun Suk is mad. Jennie was crying. He torn the pictures from dispatch. We are so scared Joohyun. What Jennie did affected Chaeyoung's solo. No solo for Chaeyoung as of now. It's--- it's really a mess. He's gonna ban us from using cellphones and laptops. I don't know what to feel now. Jennie is still in his office. I'm here too, waiting for her. I don't know what to do."

"Hey, hey. Just calm down. You  should be strong there OK? Be strong for each other. Don't stress too much, you guys have yet started your tour so you all better...

"That's the problem that Mr. Yang keeps on yelling. That we're just starting and yet have to deal issues like this. Hyun, Mr. Yang said too much. I'm concerned to Jennie."

"She needed you now. Be strong for the group. For each other. The issue will pass soon."

"Thank you, Joohyun..... Wait Jennie's here....."

"Okay. Tell her I'm...... Lisa? Are you still there?" The line just became silent.

"Lisa? Hello?"

No one answered for a straight minute. With no confirmation from her, I took the initiative to end the call.

Of course Jennie needs her now.