~~

Irene

MAMA 202*

The crowd went wild.

Every live streams were cut off.

Staffs are hysterically running back and forth.

Some are frozen to were they stood.

Other Idols keeps on blabbering incoherent words, shock is just an understatement being written in their faces.

Because on that stage, it became ours for a minute.

Staffs approached, they were talking something that I can't seem to follow. They're mad of course, confuse all the negativity that I expected was written on their faces.

But I don't mind them anymore. Because what matters to me was tight grip on my hand refusing to let me go when some are literally grabbing me away from her.

To separate us two.

Blackpink and Red Velvet, our group manage to ease it. Also given that a few groups also helped us from the commotion.

Lisa's widely smiling in spite of the situation I put us into. She doesn't care for the world to crumble down because of our scene. She doesn't care about the anger of the world that we'll surely face.

She just doesn't care. Because right now, all her attention is on me. To us. And I felt the same.

I don't care about them. About the scandal that already blowing up in the internet at this very moment.

Because they have to know.

Because I want them to know.

We needed them to know about us.

In spite of chaos that's still happening, I found my peace.

We're sitting in a room to where some staffs drag us. Our managers came shortly after. With a face that screams we're in great trouble.

Both our CEO are already waiting for us in the SM building. That we are expected to come over once that fans outside has lie low.

Some medias are already waiting. A statement is badly needed and I don't know if our companies can still stop this or make a cover up. But I bet they can't.

Just as how I want it to be.

"Joohyun...Joohyun..hmmnhmmm I love you. I love you my Joohyun. " Lisa mumbled to my side humming my name on repeat. Not to mention she's giggling for every second like a kid on a Christmas evening after receiving her gift.

She's so happy.

Even our situation right now isn't that worth to be happy at. Because we're stuck in a four cornered vacant dressing room where our managers was sweating answering every shouts from their phones. Media outlets are persistent to break into.

"The van is already waiting to the exit D. Fans are starting to flock in there so we better hurry leaving." My manager says.

"What about our members?" I ask in concern as we're separated to different rooms.

"They already left with the YG team. Though you have the same destination in SM building."

I gulp to the statement. Surely SooMan is already fuming with anger to what I did. To what his artist did.

But even so, my worries are lifted by the woman beside me.

And right now, I know there's nothing to be scared about.

Lisa's with me anyway. And that matters the most.