v

Irene

I shifted myself to the other side of the bed. To the left side, any position I want just to fall asleep. But I still couldn't.

No matter what  I do, my brain is still wide awake. My eyes won't close even my whole body needs it. We still have our Really Bad Boy promotion going on so a little rest should be done. But whatever I do, I still can't.

My mind would drift to the same tall, bond woman that's been hunting me for days.

Two days have passed since I've done the most dumb thing i never imagined to do.

Kissing Lisa Manoban.

I only know at that moment the need to kiss her. And when I did, I felt the satisfaction to it. The feeling was unreal that I felt being thrown into a different dimension of a place where it's only us that exist.

I might be out of my mind.

And Lisa. She's corrupting my head lately.

All I could think of is always about her that I'm about to tape my own hands not wanting to call Jennie so I could ask about Lisa.

That's just not Bae Joohyun.

My phone vibrated and I'm too wide awake to notice it. The number was unregistered so I just stared at it till it stops.

But then another call appeared so I decided to answer it. With a low voice, I tried to sound intimidating as possible. Who knows, it's just wrong calls.

"Hello? Who's this?" I started to say. Readying to hit the end call or worst block the number if the caller would play on me.

"J-joohyun....." By the way she called my name, I definitely know who it is.

Turning on the lamp to my side, my body reacted too much that one more word form Lisa, I would go wherever is is right now. She sound in pain and nervous at the same time.  "Joohyun, I don't know what to do anymore...." She trailed off again as if composing herself to find the right words to say.

I got up looking for a jacket and about to change my pyjamas when I heard the next word she says. Making me completely stop.

"The kiss Joohyun. Two days straight. I can't sleep because of that Kiss." I completely frozen from my track. "Joohyun, what is this?" Guilt gushed to myself hearing how confuse she sound. How obviously the kiss affected her the way I didn't expect it to be.

"Wh-what? What do you mean?" I ask. My heartbeat is pounding so fast. This is what I've been waiting for. Hearing her voice. But to how she sound, all i caused to her was pain.

"I-I don't know what to feel anymore...." Lisa's trembling for word.   "I don't know who to talk this about. They're all sleeping already. And I'm still wide awake, confuse at this point because of the kiss. What is this?" She's asking for an answer, that I couldn't give.

"We can talk about it. Let's meet?"

"It's 3: 45 a.m Hyun" Lisa says as a matter of fact.

"Doesn't matter. I'll see you..."

" No. Stay there....

"I wanna talk about it too Lis." This made her stop. "I can't sleep about it too. And in all honesty, I wanna see you to talk about it."

There's a sudden silence after it. Lisa's heavy breathing could still be heard and after contemplating her decision, she finally agreed.

"Send me the plate number of the taxi you'll take...." Lisa reminded making me smile unconsciously. "And please take care."