xiii

Irene

The loud laughter from my members could be heard in my four cornered lock room. Perhaps Yerim pulling a prank on Joy again. Or Wendy running after Seulgi's cats and Seulgi trying to save them away. They're so loud. There's even a loud bang to my door at times, followed by giggles and chants.

We're off the schedule anyway. This explains the loudness in this house. I could only smile.

This is what I deal daily when we're complete. Sometimes I do snap at them when too much loudness like what's happening today. But I decided to shrug it off, I couldn't bring myself to hush them. It's just that, waking up in the arms of the person I love the most has to do with my mood today. I don't really know in which way or if there's science explanation to it. I'm just...Happy.

Suddenly they all went silent. Too silent that it's uncomfortable for me. I made steps to my door to check on why they stop.

And it explains it as I saw Joy to the window. Yerim to the other glass, Seulgi peeking from it while Wendy's trying to see something.

"What is it?" I ask them.

It might be fans knowing where are dorm again. With their cameras trying to take pictures to any chance they'll get. This dorm has our longest stay so far. We moved out from the last one for the reason our address being posted online. Factor for some fans to disrespect our privacy.

"BlackPink? They're kinda..... Discussing or something..." Joy says unsure.

I walk my way to them. Confuse to why BlackPink would be here. Or if Lisa was there too.

Though the first person I laid my eyes on was to her. Then there's Jisoo brows knitting down to Jennie. Chaeyoung was holding the shorter woman as they talks. Lisa was there. Standing.

She's crying.

There's an abrupt emotion taking over me to see her like that. I'm in a verge of going out, ask what's happening or who the heck made Lisa cry. It sums up in my head as Seulgi grabs me by my wrist. There's concern in her eyes as she stops me.

"Don't." Like she knew something, Seulgi continued. "Leave it to us. Go in your room."

"They're up to something to us? Why Jennie looks like..... They're heading this way..." Joy mumbles in a shaky tone.

"Goodness.. Why I'm nervous?" Wendy asks herself.

"I am not liking this..." Yeri eyed to the door as a knock is heard from it.

"I'll open it." Seulgi offered.

I didn't do what Seulgi says. Hiding wouldn't fix this. I know this will happen soon. I'm just not expecting that it would be today.

"Hiiiii.. Jennie." Seulgi greeted enthusiastically.

Jennie is the one first, followed by Lisa who's trying to hold Jennie by the arm while the latter sways it away. Jisoo and Chaeyoung offers a shy smile. My members passes their eyes to the four , confused to their actions.

"Where's Irene?." I heard Jennie says. "Hands off, Lisa!"

"She...she uhhh... Unnie is not...

" I'm here." I cut off Wendy from speaking. As I step in to the area.

"Hyun...." Lisa says, her voice already trembled in an apology.

Their eyes are passing from Lisa, to Jennie then to me.

"Let's talk." Jennie swayed Lisa's hands away again making me just to look to how Lisa tried to reach out. "You know what it is about." The coldness in her voice, the way those sharp eyes boring to me, Jennie already know it.