xvii

Irene

How I wished I could take it all back. The pain I've caused to her. Those lies I've said. Those complete lies, the script they want me to say. Everything.

I already fucked up since this begins, and why am I doing it again and again?

Lisa walks away while I just froze to my spot crying my heart out. She didn't look back, and not that I expected her to do so coz this is my fault. I broke her heart, my heart.

Lisa disappeared to my sight and for moment, I got scared. Totally. Scared.

In spite of carrying this heavy heart, I went back to the party room wanting to see one atleast of our members to tell what happened. To tell them Lisa left and we need to find her right now.

Out of all, it's only Yerim I could see. She looks confuse and worried probably because I still have the tears that I'm trying to hide away.

"A-are you okay?"
No.

"L-look for BlackPink. T-tell them that Lisa left." The dryness in my throat is making it hard for me to speak. "Go."

"H-how about you? I can't leave you here."

"Go Yerim! Don't mind me!"

"But....

"Just go!"

Yerim hesitantly walks away. Odds of scenes already passes to my head. We should find her before something bad could happen.

I stepped to the exit, with no particular place in mind where to go. Suho just appeared, Sehun is behind him. He knew I already did it.

"Where are you going?"

"Mind your own business, will you?" I snapped back.

"Irene, you can't....

"Just back off!" I yelled at him. It wasn't really my intention but he's wasting my time too much. "If anything happens to Lisa I'll surely...

" Lisa again!" He gritted his teeth in anger. "You're always Lisa! Can't you just do our job properly?!"

"I already did my part! I even did TOO much!" I hissed using the remaining voice I have.

I pass my way to him. Suho stood there facepalming himself. Sehun patted his back though still he looks like eager to stop me. Either way, he can't Nor anyone can.

It's already an hour that passes. I still don't know where she is. I went to our unit just in case she'll be there but she's not. I checked three times but still, no sign of her. There's no particular place in my head. I am in the verge of crying. If anything bad happens to her, it's all my fault. And I couldn't forgive myself to it.

Wendy and I kept in touch. She texts me if ever BlackPink has Lisa. And her answer would still be a No.

I don't really know where else to go. Or where Lisa usually goes. Coz in span of our time together, we only goes to a few places. One of it is Ming unnie's place, hotels, game houses, an escape room and......

Oh God.

How can I be this dumb not to think about it firstly.

I fastened my pace looking for a taxi and stated that possible place to where Lisa is. There's a high chance she in Ming unnie's.

It took me minutes before going in there. The place is already close but due to the loud cry from inside, I just know I already found her.

I knocked loudly, Ming unnie's voice rings stating they're already close.