:|

I want to spend another page for thanking ya'all for the unexpected love that you've given to this book! (: Blows colorful confetti with a bomb :)

To anyone who's been here since the very beginning up to the last chapter, thank you very much! It was fun to have you as my guests!

Thank you for the support + love for patiently waiting and all. Love ya'all for being here admiring this work.

I admit this book was suppose to be just my outlet when I'm experiencing major as whay they said writer's block. the reason I said this will be a less priority book.

BUT JOKES ON YOU! when this was finished first because ya'all are just very awesome!

This book can single handedly ended my other books and I don't know how much to feel that way..hahahaha

Anyways thank you again! Cheers to my luvs that's been messaging me! (on board or DM) I really do appreciate it a lot.
Those who keeps on voting, thankie a lot too. special mention to those who never fails to leave comments! Hahaha ya'all made my day so much.
My apologies for not replying to you one by one. I'm really awkward when it comes to having a little conversation. xoxo.

Thank you so much!

Imma share a little funfacts bout this book..

•the book I finished in the shortest span. (my other books couldn't relate.)

•was originally a bp×bp concept. (i do write bp ships and rv ships back in a days. phew.)

•i change the first title to this when I put it on watty. (this was originally entitled INTO YOU. though I change it on last minute to IDOLS for the reason...yah right they're idols anyway.)
I'm not really good with titles even giving a story descriptions. hoehoehoe.

•lisrene still don't know each other. (no question to this part please.)
•repeat funfact no.4
•no. 4 again.
•still no. 4

•my first plan ending to this was 💔. (but i rewrite it coz ya'all can't handle much angst.) So T-T

Fact!

•girlies will soon date FINE ASSES MEN, so ya better support them when that happens (i mean, no matter who's they're gonna date, y'all still have to support them.)

Again and again. All my thanks to those who stick with this book through thick and thin. lol. Love ya guys.

And for you! Yes you! The one who made it till here, here's French kisses for you! HAHAHAHA

Thankie guys!

Lisrene

:| loulou