iv

Lisa

We run around the mall, and when I saw a fire exit I grab Irene in there. She's running after her breath as she remove her cap to fan herself.

"This is a trap. We should....

" hey, calm a little bit " I hushed her coz she looks like she's about to have another run for her life. "Remove your jacket. Leave it here. The fans already knew how you look. Removing it would help us to be out of here in no time."

"Okay." She muttered removing it around her. Even to her black shirt, she still looks like a goddess. It compliment her white skin that makes me adore her even more. She looks so fine even with it alone. A goddess. She really is.

She took my hand, which is really unnecessary but gosh. My confuse self can't decline her at this point.

This is making me feel uncomfortable and blush.

"Let's just take the stairs." She says and I just notice there's really a long staircase down. We're on the third floor so it wasn't that far to reach the ground. "We're on emergency anyway. I think they won't mind."

I agreed taking a step, guiding her. I think I look like a complete assistant to her right now. But I don't mind.

"Why you even went here in the first place? You should be with your manager." I suddenly ask. Too much for being silent when I know we can actually be friends.

"Coz you're here"

"Ohhh...?"

I felt my mouth to sudden dry. I think shutting up would do better.

"Irene. We should jump. It's not that high but can you do it?" I stared to like 5 feet high that we should jump to.

It looks easy on my part but it still concern me for her. I'm sure Irene wasn't the type who's used to do this often.

Landing on my feet, it was success.

"Your turn" I look up to her. She looks nervous but readying herself anyway, making me smile watching her.

"On 3 Irene. 1.......2....

She jumped!

"ohmygod! are you okay?" I ask and pulled her up as she landed on her knees. Both covered with think fabric only that I know it pains her coz of tiny pebbles.

"I'm okay. It's okay." She even chuckles when I held her up. "Bad landing."

"Why would you even jump like that?" I reasoned out. She always gets into trouble when she's with me. And I hate it. Right now I know she's hurt, and I blame myself for it.

"I'm old Lisa. What do you expect from me after running then going to jump later on?" She argued.

"You should've told. I could've catch you instead."

"You can't." She laugh

"Well atleast less harm on your part."

Irene shakes her head, patting my back. "I'm okay Lisa. It's not too much."

Yeah not too much but I can see her unable to walk properly.

"Hey. Hop on my back."

"Huh?"

"Hop on my back. Piggyback. We'll find a taxi soon."

She hesitated for second but I put both her arms around my neck, causing for her body to fall to my back. "Hold tight ma'am." I joked.