vii

Irene

I waited. I know I shouldn't feel this way. It's not my problem to think about.

It's their group. It's BlackPink's and not mine.

It's not that my group or one of my members has to do with it for me to be this worried.

But the fact that Lisa was there. She's inside looking so lost and scared makes me feel this way. The face she made when she saw Jennie. She's scared. And at that very moment, I want to hold her.

When Jennie opened the door, it left us both shock to see Lisa pinned on the wall with Jisoo pulling her face down kissing her. I froze. My hands clench and my brain went blank. All I'm thinking is how dare Jisoo to do such thing.

I'm being hypocrite but we're talking about Lisa here and I can't stand seeing it.

In fact, I'm not someone who be mad about it. But it happened when I saw her kissing her. It's like a fire explode to my chest.

Jennie's voice became my wake up call. They argued and it didn't escape from my eyes how Lisa is so tense. She's so scared that I found myself taking a step forward.

Good thing Chaeyoung arrived. She greeted me, then Jennie was somewhat embarrass that I have to witness that.

I didn't said a thing when she lead me out coz honestly doing this is for the best. Coz I might not control myself of walking myself towards Lisa to comfort her.

I'm going home. That's really my plan. Go home and sleep or enjoy a Netflix with Wendy instead.

But my feet stops.

The growing concern in my chest rises more than wanting to be home.

Lisa. She's in there. Her eyes earlier lighten when it landed on mine.

I know they're having a serious confrontations inside since I could hear a little of Jennie's voice shouting.

I covered my ears in attempt to shrug it off, thinking it's their group's problem to be solve.

But Lisa.

I hailed a taxi and just when I found one. I explained my sorry coz I'm not going to leave this place unless I see Lisa is alright.

So I stayed.

Minutes passes by and their front door went open revealing the person who made me stay.

She's crying.

I curse in my head to see her so vulnerable like this. To see how hurt she looks like.

Her eyes found me and she looks like she could finally breath when I touch her face. Erasing those tears that's caused by pain. She held me tight in her arms as if to confirm if I'm right there. If I'm real. And she sobs more.

I let her be.

Seconds passes and I grab her hand so we could leave. I want to take her to some other places. To take her away for this moment. To let her forget what happened back in their dorm. I want her to think of me, and me alone. No one else.

Finding a taxi isn't that hard. Lisa sat so close to me that she's so afraid I might leave her there. I pulled he face down so she could lean on my shoulder. She did as her hand finds it's way to mine so there's someone she could hold. I let her.

And even held her tighter to make her feel, I'm just here.

That she shouldn't worry coz I'm here. I'm here for her. I don't care where we're going coz I still had no place in mind but I'll go how far it'll be. I'll be with her.