Chapter 8

Little White Lies: One Direction

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning with Louis' arm still around me.

Louis.

My uncle is next door.

Shit.

I try getting out of his grasp, but it's harder than I thought. He pulled me closer to him opening one eye. "I swear you are so hard to wake up any other time, but as soon as I start to move you wake up.

"Well I needed you up anyways. My uncle may be here any minute with breakfast and I don't need him seeing you here." I say. Just as there's a knock on the door. "Shit." I mumble.

"Louis! Go hide somewhere."

"Alyssa,when did you-" I cut him off by dragging him out of bed and shoving him into the bathroom. I shut the door to the bathroom rushing around to make sure there is no evidence of anyone sleeping over last night. There was another knock, a slow one. I relax a little, so I stop what I'm doing and open the door.

"What do you want Grant?" I ask not even looking at the door.

"Well I like to know why you kept me up all night." Shit.

"Uncle Mitch, what are you even talking about?" I say nervously.

"Alyssa Danielle, everyone in the fucking hotel heard you. Now, would you like to explain why?" His voice booms. "We weren't even here for a day, and you were already having sex with some random kid?!"

"You make me sound like a slut! It was one time!"

"Alyssa, how stupid do you think I am? You have been living with us long enough to know that you fall asleep at one most nights. I know about the times you would come home at four, five o'clock in the morning."

"You aren't my father You have no business butting into my personal life!" I snap.

"Actually I do, how do I explain to your mother that you never finished your senior year?"

"Just blame her, it's her fault anyways. Do you really want to know why I never finished? I gave up, I was mad she took me away from Louis. Everything reminded me of him. I couldn't have a constant reminder that we would never be together again." I say finally telling the reason.

"I'll keep that in mind. Oh and Louis come out of the bathroom." My uncle says with a blank expression.

There was suddenly a burst of noise from the bathroom. Then the door opened. "Uh... hi sir." Louis says rubbing his neck.

"Louis, I'm not her dad. Call me Mitchele or Mitch whichever. As for you Alyssa, I think I can keep quiet about this considering it's your finace?"

"No sir, he's my boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just assumed because of that ring you never took off." He says and Louis and look at each other. He looks down at my hand to see my hands ring free. There's a look of hurt in his eyes.

"I see that I have caused you guys enough problems." Uncle Mitch says with an apologetic look, "I think I'll leave to let you two talk." He says slinking back to the door, leaving.

"Alyssa, please tell me that what I'm thinking right now is not true!" He raising his voice. I look down biting my lip. "Great, so you slept with who knows how many guys for who knows how long!

Was that all last night was!? You knew how desperate I was and you used me! What happened to the past year!? Where you just using me too?" He says getting angry when I finally puts the pieces together.

"Louis, it's not what you think. Yes I did do all of that, but-" I cut myself off. Should I really tell him? If I don't he'd probably be even more pissed.

"But what? I'm so tired of all of your lying, and hiding! I wait six months for you the least you could do is tell me what the hell happened to the girl I'm in love with! The girl that's constantly thinking of others, the girl that kept her promises, the girl I love."

"That girl was living a lie. Everyone she loved lied to her, and she finally found out the truth. How do I know that what we have going on isn't a lie? I've been so blinded about the most obvious things in my life. How can I love you if I don't trust you?" I say crying.

"When have I ever lied to you? You know me better then my own mum. Everything I've ever told you was the truth! This is all just a bunch a bullshit Alyssa!" He yells.

"Louis, I've only slept with three guys in the past year. I'm sure there has been at least one time where you couldn't keep your boy hormones under control and you did the same!" I fight back, I'm not going to be yelled at for something I'm sure he's done.

"Yeah, maybe once or twice! I tried Alyssa, everything to fill the void in my heart! Literally everything! I went back to my 'old ways' because you weren't here! I've tried sleeping with women, mostly ones that looked like you! None of them were as good as you so I stop! I tried drugs and I heard you telling me I should stop! I tried everything in the fucking book to get my mind off you, but I couldn't do it! I quite sleeping around with strangers for good when you walked into my life, and I just never could go back to it!"

"What about when you cheated on me with Camy!"

"It happened one time! I got a little to drunk one night and couldn't keep my fucking dick in my pants! That's one mistake I made that I regret, that's why I didn't tell you about all that time ago! Every stupid little thing that I do, or did was because I was crazy about you and I still am."

"You're blaming me for doing all of this without a reason!? I already told you everything about be was a lie, so I thought I might as well live like I was lying to people."

"I still don't understand what's so bad that you can't even tell me!"

"I met my birth parents Louis! That's what happened!"

A/N:Oh! Dramatic!

Can someone please give me my boyfriends jacket?
-Autumn<3