ChanBaek Facts

>Baekhyun loves to play rock-paper-scissors, especially with Chanyeol.

>Chanyeol was actually a friend of Baekhyun's friend, even before Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew each other.

>Chanyeol likes to see how childish Baekhyun is. That's why he is always teasing Baekhyun.

>Chanyeol is very protective towards Baekhyun because Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun is so small, so he has to protect him.

>Baekhyun helps Chanyeol to find the costume that suits him best. Chanyeol picks the one that Baekhyun chooses for him.

>Baekhyun said that he can get along with Chanyeol well because they have similar personalities.

>Baekhyun cares about his fans much so sometimes at the fansigning he ignores Chanyeol.

>Chanyeol says sorry to Baekhyun directly when he made a mistake.

>Chanyeol likes picking Baekhyun's ear, then he pretends that he didn't do it.

>When they're eating together, Chanyeol directly finds a seat beside Baekhyun.

>Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the one who dislike cleaning the most. their room is the messiest.

>Baekhyun and Chanyeol talk a lot together before go to sleep.

>Whenever Baekhyun and Chanyeol are coming out from their car or coming into their car,Chanyeol always let Baekhyun to go first.

>EXO-K's manager don't wanna be around them when Baekhyun & Chanyeol start to talk about something because they'll go loud.

>Chanyeol will always keep Baekhyun around him by placing his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

>Baekhyun and Chanyeol sleep the latest, because when they're together, they always talk.

>Baekhyun always tease Chanyeol about how tall he is and how big is his shoes size.

>Baekhyun said that Chanyeol rehearses his rapping skills too much so sometimes Baekhyun finds it annoying.

>Chanyeol and Baekhyun drink from the same can or same straws sometimes. They always share their beverages.

>Baekhyun sometimes teasing Chanyeol by pulling his hair then pretend that he didn't do it.

>When Chanyeol is mad with Baekhyun he hits Baekhyun's pillow.

>Baekhyun said that Chanyeol's breathing is way too loud, & he also does this loud sniffling thing before he falls asleep.

>Chanyeol said that Baekhyun yelps like a dog 40 times before falling asleep.

>Chanyeol mentioned that Baekhyun would listen/sing songs on quiet streets to relieve stress

>Chanyeol said that Baekhyun would adjust the floor's heater to really high temperature & Baekhyun would feel really warm

>Chanyeol said that he and Baekhyun are the mood makers of the group

>Chanyeol once said that he'll give himself as a birthday present to Baekhyun because Baekhyun likes him.

>When Chanyeol knew that fans were screaming "Baekyeol", he pulled Baekhyun's hands closer so that they're standing close

>Chanyeol likes to make fun of Baekhyun's height by calling him Baby Smurf.

>When Baek sees Yeol sleeping w/ his eyes open in the middle of the night, he would use his hands to close Chanyeol's eyes

>The other members told Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get married. Baekhyun said "Umma~ I'm going to get married!"

>Chanyeol sincerely likes Baekhyun, because he feels the need to protect him.

>Baekhyun said he likes elephants but he's never seen one in real life, so Chanyeol pretended to be an elephant.

>Fan: "Where is the most comfortable place?" Chanyeol: "On bed and BaekHyun's shoulder."

>This couple is always noisy and excited when they are together

>Chanyeol said that he shared room with Baekhyun.

>they quite often get into a fight. Usually Chanyeol gets angry because he doesn't like Baekhyun ignoring him and he's jealous.

>Chanyeol got angry at Baekhyun when Baekhyun said that he has a new girlfriend, which turned out to be an iPad

>Chanyeol said that Baekhyun it's not just childish in actions, but sometimes his mind is also like a child's

>Suho: For me, its harder to take care of them (re: BaekYeol) than take care of the maknaes (re: Kai and Sehun).

>Baekhyun likes strawberry-flavored ice cream, while Chanyeol likes the banana-flavored one.

>Baek can't sleep if it's cold so he'll set the heater to high.Yeol can't sleep if it's warm so he'd wake up bare-chested

>If one of them get close to another member, especially Kris, they might get into a fight

>Baekhyun said that Chanyeol is not a good liar, there will be an expression on his face that shows he lied.

>Chanyeol is an ELF/BlackJack and Baekhyun is SONE.

>At SS4 Encore,Suho often to scolds BaekYeol bc they couldn't keep calm & their lightsticks block the view of DBSK's Yunho

>Baekhyun will do aegyo when Chanyeol is angry.

>Baekhyun loves to hold and sometimes hang unto Chanyeol bc he likes that, Chanyeol also often holds unto Baekhyun

>Chanyeol knows where Baekhyun's sensitive spot is, right on the back of Baekhyun's neck/nape area.

>Baekhyun wants Chanyeol to keep calling him hyung but Chanyeol never likes to call him that.

>Although they often fight, it never lasts more than 3 days. They would be on good terms again by themselves

>Chanyeol has a cat and wants to name it Baekki. But Baek doesn't want it, so Yeol said that cat might be named BaekYeol

>At the fansign, Baekhyun chose Chanyeol than Won Bin to represent the most handsome Korean man.

>Fan: "What do you like to do the most?" Chanyeol: "I hit BaekHyun's head before I go to bed so I can have good dreams."

__________

[A/N]: SABIHIN NIYO PO PAG NAULIT YUNG FACTS NA NILAGAY KO PARA IDELETE KO AGAD :) SALAMAT <3

-xoXo