TaoRis Facts

>Tao was very anti with 'horror' things because when he scared he would burst into tears.

And the one who can make Tao calm down and stop crying is Kris.

>Tao says if he's at the same way with Kris gege, Definitely a lot of fans who followed them, or say hello. You see Kris is so famous (?). So he was pleased both the same way with Kris gege.

>BaekHyun been made Tao scared because he was nosy. And consequently Kris angry to BaekHyun. 

>Just like BaekHyun, Luhan also makes Tao cry. Luhan made Tao scared with the ghost story. And the result? Just like BaekHyun, Kris angry to Luhan.

>Kris and Tao like to shopping. Tao said at CNTV interview. When he feel bored, he will shopping with Kris.

>ChanYeol said that he was jealous of Kris's attention to Tao.

~ChanYeol must go to BaekHyun~

>As a leader, Kris has same affection to Tao as like to his own brother and Tao think Kris is a older brother and handsome leader.

 > Kris is a handsome brother and leader in the eyes of tao.

>Tao the same hobby spoiled Kris.

>Kris had told the same Tao dance together.

>They like in cinderella story movie.

>When I first met Kris, Kris Tao feels very cool and

he was afraid to approach him. But it turns out Kris is a nice person and very attentive. 

>According to Tao, Kris got a bag of magic like Doraemon because it can always fulfill his desire.

>Luhan and Baekhyun never make cry Tao, Luhan fear Tao with ghost stories. As a result, scold Kris 

>People who are most able to make calm Tao is Kris.

 >During trainee period, Kris took care of Tao a lot. Both of them rely on each other very much

>n hotels, Taoris share a room while Chen and Xiumin share one.

 >Taoris have many matching earrings.

>Rumour has it that Luhan and Lay are Taoris fans (In a joking manner)

>After debut, the chances of Kris cooking has decreased, so the first person who gets to eat his food is always Tao.

>Tao’s mother is very thankful to Kris. When they are walking, she would also walk beside him.

>Kris accompanies Tao to buy food to eat, and of course, they would buy milk tea (The whole EXO basically worships milk tea)

>Kris helps Tao choose suitable clothes and accessories

>Taoris likes to playfully grab each other’s necks in private

 >Taoris takes a lot of photos together.

________

HUHU..WAG NIYO KO IREAD ZONED,ENEBEE :P

-xoXo