SUHO Bias

_________

You knocked at Exo's Dorm door carrying a lunch box cause he said to you that you can go to their dorm and have some lunch together with s.You expected him to open the door for you but rather you saw a Giant beaming at you.

"Oh? You, Its you!! Come in." Chanyeol happily said.You rolled your eyes while chuckling.*he's really a happy virus*

"Noona~ what's that?" Sehun asked you innocently.

"Ah,this? It's for all of us. Suho oppa said we could have lunch together so I prepared it.By the way, Where is Suho oppa?" They pointed at his room.You nodded and placed the lunch box at the living room table and headed to his room door.

While you were walking upstairs, All the Exo members didn't know what Suho were doing inside his door except Baekhyun.So he elbowed Kai who were beside him on the couch and whispered.

"Yah! Kai, Suho hyung is Changing inside." Kai widened his eyes and before he yell that 'you should not come in yet' he saw you barged in the room.And then they heared a sudded scream which comes from you.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" You screamed and then got out and closed the door while blushing.

Meanwhile Suho widened his eyes and covered his body immidiately.The Boys then know what's happening then gulped.

"Yah! You didn't even say that Suho oppa was half .You morons!!!" You scolded them while still blushing.

"Were sorry You. Actually we also didn't know that he is half ." D.O said.You sighed then walked downstairs.You decided to sat on the couch between Baekhyun and Kai and wait for Suho. But still embarrased to what happened earlier.*How can I face him now..Argh..Its so embarrasing..* You thought.Then Suddenly the door opened and you all saw Suho full clothed and Blushing too.

"Umm..Why didn't you knock You? I was surprised you know."

"Ahh.. haha s-sorry..I-I never thought of that.Mianhae oppa."You rubbed the back of your head.Suddenly, Sehun cut the awkwardness between you two by clinging his arms around yours.

"Noona~ let's eat now.I'm hungry~" You smiled then you all headed to the dining room to eat.You sat beside Suho and They all sat randomly eating happily while you were shyly eating.Suho approached you by holding your hand and smiled.He whispered in your ear.

"If you were thinking about what happened earlier,I forgot about that and that's alright for me.So don't go bother thinking about that ok?"He smiled and you nodded then you both eating happily.

-xoXo