FACT:OT10/Lu Han&Wu Yi Fan

Fact: OT10 nalang ang EXO.

Masakit but it's the truth. Sooner or later if di mananalo ang SM sa lawsuit (which is likely to happen), official ng di members sina Yifan and Luhan. The more na minemention niyo sina Luhan at Kris sa mga videos and IG updates nila, the more you're adding fuel to the fire. The more na mahihirapan magmove on ang EXO. Remember when they said they will start anew this 2015? Pano sila magsstart all over again if tayong mismong mga fans di magawang magmove on? How can we be able to look forward on the future when we will continue dwelling in the past? EXO is on the process of moving on. And I believe masaya narin sina Yifan and Luhan sa mga ginagawa nila ngayon.

I am not saying na kalimutan na ang OT12 because it's impossible. All I'm saying is we have to learn to accept reality, keep on supporting OT10, Kris and Yifan but never forget that there was once a time when these 12 guys were working under one group, one name and one company. Mahirap sya. Pero kailangan. The more you keep yourselves as prisons of the past, the more you're hurting yourselves and the more we prevent EXO and ourselves from moving on.

May pinagkaiba yung mga fans na suportado parin ang OT12 pero tanggap na ang OT10, sa mga fans na masyadong hardcore delulu for OT12 na di magawang tanggapin ang katotohanan.

It's all part of growing up. It may be hard today but one day, you will learn to move on. Like how some of us did.Let us support OT10,Lu Han and Wu Yi Fan this for the best.

This is only my opinion hope you understand you can comment what on your mind while your reading this,I know we have own thoughts.

-The New Age of EXO-

__________________________________________

-xoXo