XIUMIN Bias

"Appa!!" 3 year old Harum screamed while running while her oppa, Minkook playing Xbox in the living room. Xiumin sipping his coffee in the dining room waiting his baby girl to came to him. She reached her father's hand begging him to carry her. Xiumin carried her in his arms and asked her what's wrong.

"Appa...Baegopa.." He smiled.

"You want to eat?" she nodded and placed her head on his shoulder."Okay, Harum-ie what do you want to eat?"

"Baozi~!" She happily exclaimed. Xiumin chuckled and nodded. He headed to the kitchen and placed Harum on the dining chair and opened the fridge. He searched for the steamed buns he bought with you earlier and placed it in the steamer.

"Minkook-ah, come over here. Do you want to eat?" He called his son who immidiately paused his Xbox and come to the Kitchen. Minkook pinched his sister's cheeks and cooed.

"Aigoo.. Uri Harum-ie is hungry. Don't worry Oppa is hungry too. I'll accompany you. haha." He smiled which received an adorable laugh by Harum. Xiumin smiled at the sight of his kids. He get the steamed buns on the plate and handed it to his kids.

" Careful it's still hot." He gave the steamed bun to Minkook and he ate it while fanning his mouth. Xiumin smiled and get another bun to Harum. He blow the bun and get a mouthful to place it on Harum's mouth. She clapped her hands happily. Xiumin and Minkook laughed at Harum's cute expression.

"Appa, after this what are we going to do?" Minkook asked. Minseok placed his finger on his chin as is he was thinking of what to do.

"What do you want to do? Any idea?" Minkook crossed his arms and looked up. Also thinking of what to do."Ah! We gonna play at the playground. I miss playing there." Xiumin nodded and tell him to prepare so they can go to the playground.

They all headed to the playground and play.

Xiumin guided Harum in the slide and she laughed while sliding. Minkook happily playing with his friends there.

Hours past, they finally become tired and sleepy so they got home. Minkook headed to his Room to wash up and prepare for sleep. Xiumin placed the sleeping Harum in her crib and kisses her temple.

"Goodnight My Princess. Sweet dreams." He smiled then headed to the living room and sat on the couch to wait for you to come home.

------------------------------------------------------

When you got home, you saw Xiumin peacefully sleeping on the couch while the TV still on.You caught the remote then turn it off. You sat beside Xiumin and Brushed his bangs away from his eyes. You smiled at him slightly snoring. Thinking he was so tired to play with the kids. You hugged him and Whispered.

"Thanks oppa. I knew you can be the best father for them. I love you." You kissed his cheeks and put your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

____________________

-xoXo