2 LUHAN Bias

"Luhan oppa? (you&Luhan'sBaby Name)?" You came home and opened the front door. You keep searching for your husband and your son but no one else in the house appeared to greet you. You searched them in the bathroom, Living room and dining room but none of your family appeared on your sight. There's only one place you haven't gone with, The kitchen. When you headed on the kitchen, they are still not there. Suddenly a loud laughter greeted your ears. You've recognized the voices and laughters in the Backyard. You sneeked in to the windows as you saw them playing with full of laughters. You smiled at the sight of them being close even if Luhan had always having a concert in China to promote their Album there.

"(you&Luhan'sBaby Name), do you know how to play soccer?" he nodded while sitting on Luhan's lap.

"Omma always mentioning you that you were playing soccer all the time. And that is your favorite sports. Last time we watched you playing soccer on youtube. And you played so amazing. Nae appa is Jjang." 6 years old Xia tian explained while giving his dad a two thumbs up. Luhan smiled in awe.

"Aww really? You watched me? Woah.. So I have my special fans now." he laughed ang tickled his son who laughing louder than him. You smiled at them and get a glass of water and get back to the window to watch them again.

Now they are in the position now. Luhan placed a net to his side and give the ball to his son.

"Okay(you&Luhan'sBaby Name), are you ready? Do it just like what appa did okay?" he nodded.

"Once the ball passes to you, you will have the determination to make it to the net and make a goal. You understand?" he nodded again.

Luhan passes the ball to (you&Luhan'sBaby Name). Luhan tries to unblock the net and make his son do a goal and when his son make it to the center, he shouted.

"That's right (you&Luhan'sBaby Name), you can do it. Beat appa. Make it to the goal." he cheered his son.

Xia tian kicked the ball and it landed on the net. Luhan happily carried his son and laughed.

"yeah.. That's my boy!!" he ruffled his sons head and carried inside the house.

You panicked and sat on the dining table and sipped on your water. You pretended to act like you don't know where they go.

"Oh? there you are. I thought you were outside buying some stuff." You pretended to be surprised.

"Oh? Omma.. You know, Appa teach me how to play soccer today." He happily drink the water handed by Luhan. Luhan sat beside you and drink his water.

"You think I didn't saw you earlier?" He smirked. "You got my punishment for you later." you rolled your eyes. You know what he meant about the 'punishment' thing.

"Hah! as if I'm afraid to you."

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow. He glanced at his son drinking his water continuesly.

"(you&Luhan'sBaby Name)."

"Neh appa?"

"Can you arrange the toys we played earlier? So that we can continue playing later."

"Okay, appa." He jumped from the chair and run to the backyard to arrange the toys.

You glared at Luhan.

"You're evil Oppa." he smiled.

"Why? I only want you to taste my punishment I prepared for you." he leaned in to kiss you but you run away.

"N-no Don't come near me. You evil!" you run to your room while Luhan chasing you. He laughed.

"Hhahaha.. You can't hide from me Jagi." He giggled and barged in to your room.

___________________________

-xoXo