KAI Bias

Prom date is coming. You still haven't gotten a date for the prom.And you're shy to asked some guys on the campus especially your crush, Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. Your thinking he might not want to ask you about being his prom date cause you're just an ordinary girl that have crush on him just like the other girls around school. You pouted at the thought and flinched when your friend suddenly yelled your name even though she's there beside you.

"You!!" She yelled right across your ear. You groaned in annoyance.

"What? Seriously Hana, you don't have to yell directly to my ears. My ear drum might bleed if you do it again!" You hissed while rolling your eyes. She sheepishly grinned at you.

"Sorry, well I did that cause your spacing out while pouting. What's your problem?"

"Nothing." She frowned.

"I bet it's all 'bout the prom, isn't it? You haven't gotten a date yet?" you nodded.

"Then you should asked some guys here. I bet there's some haven't gotten their own date yet."

"Aish.. Didn't I told you that I'm not that desperate to ask someone to be my prom date?" You both sighed. Then Hana turned to look at Kai who were happily laughing with his friends then he looked at your direction. Hana elbowed you and whispered.

"Yah You, I think Kai haven't gotten his date yet."You turn to look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"Look." Her face tells you to look over to Kai's direction.He's looking at you too while bemed at you. You looked away immediately and blushed."I never seen him having a conversation to other girls here and asking for being his prom date."

"I don't think so, Hana."

"Look. I think he's going here." She nudge you while smiling.You then turn to look at Kai who were approaching you.He sat beside you and smiled.

"Hi You, how are you today?" you were stunned at his act.

"A-annyeong, Kai-ssi. I'm fine." you stuttered.

"Do you have a date for the prom?" You shyly looked down avoiding his gaze.

"N-no I-I haven't gotten yet." He smiled widely and took your hand making you flinched.He chuckled.

"Don't worry You, Its just me.You don't have to be nervous."You nodded and calmed down slowly.He cleared his throat."So here it goes. Uhm... You will you be my prom date?" you gasped while Hana and the girls round you widened their eyes hearing Kai's sudden question to you.

"Umm.. Kai-ssi. Why me? I-I mean there's some girls here that are more compatible to be your prom date. So Why did you choose me?"

"Its because you're different from them. And I don't like them cause you're the one I like." He and you widened at his own confession.*Oh gosh, The words slipped from my tongue.*You chuckled at his cute expression on his face.

"Okay, Kai-ssi I accept it." His face brightened.

"Really?" you nodded while smiling at him.

"Oh god. Thank you." He hugged you.You gasped. He realized what he did and loosen his hug from you and looked away while blushing.

"Ow sorry, I got carried away." He rubbed the back of her neck.You giggled.

___________

-xoXo