RANDOM 51

A group who just debuted 2 years ago & slay almost all d awards & already broke many records. It's EXO!

‪#‎1000DaysWithEXO‬
‪#‎ILoveEXO‬

~~~

OT12..OT11.. or OT10.. It's still depends on the fans/fandom on how they will make this year a good one.

‪#‎1000DaysWithEXO‬
‪#‎ILoveEXO‬

~~~

EXO each comeback:

stylist noona: so we're gonna dye your hair in a lighter shade~

Kyungsoo: /deadly glare/

Stylist noona: except Kyungsoo.

EXO before TLP:

Stylist noona: so during MAMA, you will all be wearing black.

EXO: NE!

Stylist noona: and they will be sleeveless.

Kyungsoo: /glares/

Stylist: e-except kyungsoo of course. he'll wear longsleeves. hehehe

~~~
The first group of SM Entertainment to have a comeback in 2015 will be revealed tomorrow.

~~~

Fans were stepping on each other at HK Airport. A fan wants to give Luhan presents but once Luhan came out all the people rushed to his side. Luhan's sunglasses got taken off because of that Lao Gao almost fell down.

~~~

The custom officer could not recognize Chanyeol with his passport photo since 2013 and until now.

~~~

[!!!] Kai injured his leg tonight, none of their managers was with him. Baekhyun went in front of him to protect Kai. Fans threw flowers to them, Baekhyun tried to avoid it but the flowers still touched/hit his face, after going through the customs, Baekhyun stood up at the corner and silently waited for the members.

~~~

Chanyeol and Sehun were blocked by fans. Sehun seemed really lost, so Chanyeol held his hands and led him to the waiting room.

~~~

Suho with a pikachu plushie. The pikachu was given by a fanboy. Suho laughed because the fanboy was holding the pikachu waiting for EXO outside.

~~~

[Starcast] EXO Suho's 2015 Wish List:

"My new goal in 2015 is to walk our path. Most anticipating thing in 2015 is EXO's comeback. On the first day of new year, I'm making plans. I want to go on a backpacking trip with D.O in the US. I want to do a lot of things and I want to try boxing, writing, and composing songs.

Having a lot of anxiety and petty stress are the things that I want to fix this new year. In 2015, I want to become a person that my family can be proud of, a person that the fans can trust.

My New Year's wish is for EXO and EXO-L to become ONE. We are one! I will always be the hardworking and polite Suho in the new year too. Lastly, we are one! EXO Let's Love! Happy New Year!"

~~~

Tao and Yixing are taking a short break to spend time with their families prior to crazy comeback promotions next year.

~~~

"We hope to offer and share even more delightful and joyful news with you in 2015. Happy New Year!" - SMTOWN

~~~

Dear fellow KPOP fans,

I'm so proud to say, WE DID IT & WE FINALLY MADE IT! We survived year 2014.

~~~

2015

New Year
New Comeback
New Obstacles
New OT10
New Era
New Age Of EXO

‪#‎1000DaysWithEXO‬
‪#‎Colorful2015ForEXO‬
‪#‎ILoveEXO‬

~~~

To all EXO-L's who always been there & didn't give up to EXO, let's stay together until the very end for the boys, cheer up! We made it!

~~~

Dear K-pop, thanks for helping me find friends from all over the world that love you just as much as I do.

____________________________________________

-xoXo