RANDOM 61

EXO Tao praised by KNetizens: "Sexiness cannot be contained while doing Wushu."

~~~

CART is one of the two Korean films that will represent Korea in the upcoming 44th Rotterdam Film Festival.

~~~

Tae Jin Ah wants to work with EXO's Chanyeol and G-Dragon.

~~~

YesAsia "Top 10 Best-Selling K-Pop Albums of 2014"

1. Super Junior - MAMACITA 
2. EXO - Overdose 
3. SNSD - Mr.Mr. 
4. GOT7 - Got It 
5. Infinite - Season 2 
6. BTS - Skool Luv Affair 
7. 2NE1 - Crush 
8. BAP - First Sensibility 
9. TVXQ - Spell Bound 
10. f(x) - Red Light

~~~

YesAsia "Top 10 Best-Selling Male Artists of 2014"

1. EXO 
2. Super Junior 
3. BTS 
4. GOT7
5. BAP 
6. Infinite
7. VIXX 
8. TVXQ
9. SHINee 
10. Topp Dogg

~~~

Jongdae gave his speech in Chinese. The MC praised his Chinese and then Chen said 'I love you everyone~'

"Thank you so much because we can be able to get this award. By getting this award, we will become the EXO that won't dissappoint you." - Chen

~~~

EXO won the Best International Group Award at the Huading Awards.

~~~

"We will be back with a better music." - Kim Jongdae (Huading Awards)

~~~

[!!] IVY Club Interview

Q: It was a year where the members had many individual schedules, who is the one who had the busiest schedule?
Kyungsoo: Everyone has their own schedules, everyone seems busy.
Kai: Because he films both drama and movie, I think the busiest member is D.O

~~~
CRAYON POP is doing a recording of some sort in Chanyeol's Dad's restaurant.

~~~
"Because EXO practices for long hours, I could not really spend time with my friends. Therefore I would like to run around with my friends and study together, I want to have a fun school life again. - Kim Jongin (IVY Club)

~~~
Why is V an alien?
Baekhyun came from EXO Planet,
Daehyun came from Matoki Planet,
Both are aliens, they got married,
And *BOOM* they got V

~~~
Chanyeol's Daddy updated his Facebook. The Korean words wrote by Chanyeol "play well/enjoy before leaving~" (at his Dad's Cafe)

~~~

[FANACC] I was almost squeezed to death in the airport, initially I was only following Kai behind, but it was too squeezy and somehow I got pushed to beside Jongin, I heard him saying "you'll get hurt, you'll get hurt", he was trying to tell fans to be careful and not to get hurt when it was really squeezy for himself.

~~~

EXO in Malaysian newspaper with the caption: "SMASHING SUCCESS" and they even used OT12 pic.

~~~
Awkward moment for KPOP fans
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
changing of clothes infront of your BIAS' Poster XD

~~~

A passenger from behind asked if they are idols & manager said yes. Kyungsoo also turned his head back and nodded.

~~~

Last December 12, a fan met Baekhyun, Lay, Kai and Xiumin in a gym in Shenzhen (hotel's gym). She said tha Baekhyun was admiring his abs in front of the mirror. He was singing too.

~~~

Other people:
NO MONEY;
-no Lovelife

KPOP fans:
NO MONEY;
-no Merch
-no Concert
-no Bias
-no CD
-n-- /died/

___________________

-xoXo