Fangirl Problem/Habit

________

>When you realize the closest you'll ever get to them is the poster on your wall

>When you meet your Idol and you can't even form a sentence and all you do is stare at them like a dork.

>Why you're not at their most eventful concert.

>Thingking of meeting then and thingking of saying the perfect thing to make them like you,then realizing it won't happen like that.

>When school gets boring so you make up a perfect scenario of you and them in your head.

>When people say they're ugly.

>Being a fangirl is Expensive

>Can't find any sub for the show that your bias is in

>Making sounds that are not human while fangirling

>Realizing that our fandom is the only one who wants their idol to actually be gay,calls them stupid on a regular basis,and laughs along with parody videos.

>When you like something because they like it

>Wanting to learn the dances to all your favorite songs

>Making your password something that has to do with them

>Watching something only because they're in it,even if they're in it for 5 seconds.

>I'm not a PSYCHOPATH I'm High Functioning FANGIRL do you research.

>The feeling you get when you see new pictures of them

>When your friends don't like your Idols so whenever they're around you can't hardcore fangirl.

>When you're their ideal type yet you live on the other side of the world.

>When people from school start to find out about them.

>When you see new shirtless pictures of them .... you die little

>I'm a FANGIRL,We DON'T CALM.

>If you meet them,you don't want your pretty friend to be just in case,(HAHAHA,MASYADONG TAKOT nako pag nangyari to pag mamalaki ko po,hahaha)

>When you start fangirl and can't stop:5mins,10mins.Now its been an hour.

>When you think about them and all of a sudden you're smiling like an idiot in public.

>When you have to pick between Kpop or Sleep.

>The Hardest part of being a Kpop Fan is picking a number ONE BIAS.

>What's your special Talent? FANGIRLING

>When they finally come to your country,but you live too far away to go to the concert,and it's the concert that you would give anything to go to.

>When I'm Fangirling and people tell me to calm down:"I'm trying but I won't stop."

>When your Idol is a tease

>Buffering(YAH lalo na sa mga Live T^T at sreaming)

>When they say they going to your country

>DAYDREAMING

__________

-xoXo