LUHAN Bias

Luhan came home from their practice with the gloomy expression on his face.You came out from Kitchen to see him and you were about to greet him But you saw him glaring at you. You curiously thought whats happening to him and asked.

"Gege, gwaenchanha?"

"Shut up You, I don't want to hear any words coming from your mouth."

"What? yah! oppa If you have a problem,you don't have to put it on me!" you half-screaming said to him.

"I do have a problem. And It's you! Just don't bother me, okay? I'm tired."

"So I'm bothering you? You know what? Fine. All men are like you, always putting all your problems to someone beside you and I don't know maybe you even have a-"

"Shut the up!!" He yelled at you and slap you on your cheek resulting a sudden bleeding caused by his ring. You widened your blurry eyes as the tears beginning to drop.

"D-did you just S-slap me?" you stuttered. He looked at you and gasped as he saw your left cheek bleeding.He rushed to you and cupped your face.

"I-I'm sorry You. I swear I didn't mean to do that." He hugged you and whispered."Please forgive me, jagi. I'm like that because something come up with our practice earlier.Please let me treat this wound on your cheek. I promised I'll never do it again." He kissed your cheek and take the first aid kit then he drag you to the couch to treat your wound.

After treating your wound, he looked down feeling guilty to what he have done.

"I'm so sorry jagi. Please forgive me. I didn't mean what I've done and said earlier." you softened and hug him.

"Gwaenchanha oppa. Just don't do it again. It hurts you know." you pouted. He smiled.

"I promise jagi." He kissed you on the lips and gently pushed your head against his chest. You become cuddling with each other.

______

-xoXo