2 XIUMIN Bias

You were in the park sitting on the vacant seat on the bench. You were pissed off to your family members cause you're thinking that you're the only one that always doing all the house works and they don't even help you with the other house works, so you make your way to the park and get some fresh air. You got your jacket but still you're shivering from the cold weather.

Meanwhile, Your Neighbor,Xiumin lazily passing by the park and made his way to the grocery cause he's been ordered by his mom to buy ingredients for the food they should eat for dinner. Then suddenly, He saw you shivering on the bench with a deep thoughts on your mind. He approached you and sat beside you.

"Hey GalaxieFangirl. What are you doing here alone?"You looked at him.

"Oh? Xiumin ssi? Uhm.. I'm just having some fresh air." Then you sighed.He nodded.

"Are you not cold?"You shook your head.He raised an eyebrow on you."Really?" He took off his Jacket and placed it on your shoulder.You flinched at his sudden act.You decided to take it back and give it to him.

"Oh? A-ani Xiumin ssi..You don't have to-"He cut you off by placing it again to your shoulder.

"You're shivering...I know that. So take this or you wanna catch a cold."

"B-But how about you?" He just smiled at you.

"I'm a guy,I can handle it." He winked at you."Let's go." He stand up.You looked up at him.

"Where?"

"I'll take you home,GalaxieFangirl.It's cold you know.And I don't want a beautiful girl like you to catch a cold."You blushed."So...Kaja?" he help out his hand and you reached for it to hold his hand.Then you stand up.

While walking through the pavement, holding hands. Xiumin walked you home and smiled at you.

"So... Were here, right?" he asked shyly. You nodded.

"Thank you Xiumin ssi." You smiled.

"Just call me oppa. Can you?"

"N-neh..O-oppa.." You said while blushing.He then pinched your cheeks.

"Wahhhh..sooo cute..Ok I should go now,I have to buy something in grocery. Bye GalaxieFangirl."He waved at you. You waved back.

"Bye..Xiumin oppa!" You said while smiling at him then closed your door. You then go to your room thinking his smile,wink and his act earlier. You blushed at the thought and then closed your eyes to sleep.

"Goodnight, Xiumin oppa."

____________________________

-xoXo