2 TAO Bias

Tao called you from his work saying his mother was bored and she wanted you to accompany her for a while. Tao couldn't make it to his parent's house cause his father needed him for the company.

Meanwhile, you immidiately changed your clothes and prepare for the trip to your in-law's house. You get in the taxi and told the driver their address. Once the car stopped at the place, you payed the driver and got out of the car. You pressed the doorbell and wait for their responce. Suddenly, a middle aged woman opened the gate.

"Are you GalaxieFangirl? Tao young master's wife?" you nodded and smiled."I'm Mrs.Shin, Huang recidence caretaker also Mr. and Mrs. Huang's Head maid of the house. Nice to meet you Mrs.Huang." Mrs.Shin smiled at you. You blushed after she said to you your new last name 'Mrs.Huang'. You still feel butterflies in your stomach and can't believe you really are Tao's wife.

"Thank you Mrs.Shin." she smiled and directed you to where is your mother in-law. She pointed to the Kitchen and she told Mrs.Huang that you're just arrived. Mrs.Huang smiled softly at your presence and Hugged you.

"Oh, my lovely daughter in-law just arrived. Good thing you did not get lost. Cause our place is so far from your place." You smiled and shook your head.

"Aniyo, omonim. I'm good in memorizing the paths and ways so that I can go again to the places where I visited in the first time." She looked at you in awe.

" Oh, really? That's amazing. I want you to come with me sometime to our hometown. If you'd like to." Your face brightened.

"In Qingdao?" she nodded while smiling.

"Omo. I really want to go there omonim. Please count me in." She holds your hands and smiled.

"I'm glad you'd like to go there. Don't worry I'll book us to Qingdao for your 2nd honeymoon. It's that okay for you?" you nodded while smiling brightly.

"I'd love to. Xie xie ni pópo(mother in-law)" You hugged her and smiled. She caressed your back and smiled back at you.

When the night came, Tao and his father came home and saw you and Mrs.Huang laughing with each other. They smiled at the two of you. Suddenly Mr.Huang whispered at Tao.

"I'm glad you chose the right woman to take care of you. I'm sure your mother and her had the same characteristics. They even agreed an anything that satisfies the tastes." he said while chuckling. Tao chuckled back while staring directly at you. He sure proud to be your husband and doesn't want to let you go whatever happens.

______________________

-xoXo