2 CHEN Bias

You were in the mall with Xiumin cause you wanted his help to search for the gift for Chen on your anniversary tomorrow. You wanted him to be surprised on your gift for him so you asked for his bestfriend's help. You were in a school supplies section. Xiumin said that Chen always have to write things down when he gets forgetful. You remembered When he forgot the time he bring you to the place that really surprised you and the place he first confessed to you. You got mad at him that time when he forgot the most unforgettable moment in your life wih him. You laughed at the thought and choose the best good looking notebook that suits his style and buy it. You told the cashier to wrap the gift the she gave it to you after.

A few minutes more, you both began to feel hungry and eat at the McDonald's to grab something to eat. You ordered the burger and fries with the regular size of cola while Xiumin chooses the rice with the chicken and a large size of cola. You then happily eaten you food.

A few meters apart, Chen was watching you both happily eating your meals. He huffed his breath in anger and Jealousness as he sees you both with happy faces. He never thought you could cheat behind his back. He felt disappointed and depressed seeing you with his other member while hanging out and smiling widely at him. He decided to got home and wind up to think what words to express when he confronted you when you got home later.

------------------------------------------

When the night comes, Xiumin drive you home and accompany you to Chen and your's house. You both stopped at the front door and he sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll go home now GalaxieFangirl. It's dark already. I better go home before manager hyung scold me. You nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Thanks oppa for everything. I owe you a lot today." He laughed and ruffled your hair.

"No worries GalaxieFangirl, You know I'll do everything to make my dongsaengs happy." He smiled. You hugged him and mumbled.

"Really oppa, Thank you so much." He patted your hair and smiled. Suddenly, Chen cleared his throat to make you both get away with each others arms. His face have an uneasy expression which mixed with jealousy and angered for the both of you.

"Ah... I guess I gotta go. Bye GalaxieFangirl. Bye Chen-ah." he waved and smiled. You waved back and then faced Chen glaring at you.

"Where were you with Xiumin hyung earlier?" He suspiciously asked you.

"We were at the mall Buying something." You innocently answered.

"Buying something? What is it?" He became more uneasy but you were sensing jealousy at his attitude so you laughed in your head. You smiled at him and gestured him to come with him and sit at the couch. You cupped his face and showered kisses all over his face that he love the most about you. Your chuckled at him.

"Mwo? What's with the chuckle? It irritates me you know?" He grumpily said. You laughed and face him again.

"Aigoo... Is my Chen Chen oppa jealous?" he frozed but composed himself to hide his blush.

"A-ani.. How can I get Jealous over my Wife and my hyung hanging out with each other at the mall." You laughed and eyed him suspiciously.

"Yah! Are you following us?"

"Ani. Its just my instincts." You smiled and rested your head against his chest.

"I buy something that make you more happy. I asked for Xiumin oppa's help to find a better gift for you." He looked down at you.

"For me?" You looked up at him and nodded. You got up and get the gift on the paperbag with the gift inside. You handed him the gift and he widened his eyes as he saw the gift.

"It's supposed to be the Surprise gift for our Anniversary but through your jealousness towards me and Xiumin oppa, I better give this to you now. I know you oppa. You think I'm cheating with you, right?" The guilt began to strike on Chen's heart. He looked down ashamed as he really think he doesn't trust you.

"I-I'm so sorry GalaxieFangirl." You softened and pinched his cheeks.

"It's okay oppa. Just trust me okay. I'll never find another man Whom as wonderful as you are. You're my husband and I'm your wife. No one can change that." He softened at your words and hugged you.

"Thank you Jagi. I'm sorry I got jealous over you two. I promise I'll trust you from now on." You chuckled and face him.

"See you really are Jealous.. Hahaha.. You're so cute when you get jealous." You pinched his cheeks hardly. He winced and pouted.

"Oww... It hurts Jagi.." He whined. You laughed and kissed both of his cheeks.

"Happy anniversary oppa." He smiled and hugged you.

"Happy anniversary Jagi." He kissed you temple and cuddled in each others arms.

___________________________

-xoXo