First school day

(Y/N) P.O.V

I had just moved and I wasn't happy about it. Who would be? Today was my first day at school in 4th grade. I expect everybody to think that I'm some weird freak like all the others think.
I don't live so far away from school but my mom is still driving me.

I brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put on a gray sweater with a picture of a cat in the middle and a white tank top under and some dark blue jeans. I got my backpack and started to packing everything I needed.

"C'mon (y/n)! We have to go!" My mom called . "coming!" I ran to the car and slung my backpack in the backseats. My mom began to drive and I didn't talk at all, just sat and stared out the window. We lived close to the woods and I loved the nature around us.

When we finally arrived to the school I was really nervous and I just wanted to hide inside the car. We walked in and I knew that we would come in the middle of class.

When we knocked on the door the teacher opned the door (of course). I just stared down at my feet as we walked in. Everybody was staring at me and I felt so weird. "This is the new girl that is coming to us today, can you tell us your name?" The teacher asked kind. "M-my name is (y/n) (l/n)" I stuttered nervous.

"Thank you (y/n), btw you are gonna sit right there" she said as she pointed at the seat I was gonna sit on. I walked over and sat down next to a boy.

I waved my mother goodbye before she left. Every thing was ok untill it was ringing out. I packed my stuff and took my drawing stuff with me and walked out. I sat in a tree and doodle when I saw the boy I sat together with in class alone.

I began to draw him sitting on the bench some meters away from me. He must have noticed. I looked up to se him staring at me and began to walk towards me. I jumped down from the tree to say hi. "H-hi" I said nervous."hi..I'm T-Toby" he said "nice to m-meet you, Toby".

I didn't notice that one of my drawings began to fly away. I saw the drawing and ran after it "come back here!" I Yelled at the drawing. Toby got it and looked at it and saw that the drawing was of him.

"Did y-you draw t-this?" He asked with a hint of shock. "Yes, s-sorry I-I should have A-asked before doing i-it" I apologized while looking at the ground. "No,i-it's ok I l-like it". I looked up and smiled at him.

"Where do you live? Maybe we can hang out after school today" he looked up an stared directly into my (e/c) orbs and I stared back at his chocolate brown ones. "Yes, maybe we can walk together from school today" I began jumping up and down and clapping my hands in excitement. "YES! I mean...sure".

I smiled at him. He had really pale skin and it looked like he was tired due the dark bags under his eyes. He also cracked his neck sometimes, I think it's kind of creepy but I don't mind much to be honest. School was finally done and we began to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is my first story and my first chapter so.....yes.....well i hope you like it so far....