Plan

{Edited February 21st, 2016}

Your pov...

I was still sitting in this stupid place called a 'mental hospital'. Toby and me had been here for a month now, but we hadn't really changed. None of us had. Not a bit.

The door opened and the guards came in, a woman following close behind. I was chained to the wall behind me and wore gloves so I wasn't going to hurt anybody. I sighed and turned my head another direction. "You may leave" I heard the woman say and guards walked out, closing the door afterwards. Now there was only me and her.

"So, miss (l/n), I'm mrs. Wellington and I'm going to ask you some questions, ok?" I look at her, death glaring her and slowly nodding. "good, now. We'll start with some simple questions. What is your full name?" She asked.

"(f/n) (l/n)"

"Ok, do you have any family nearby?"

I was thinking, but answered some short seconds later.

"No"

"Ok...now we're going on with some other questions. Can you tell me about your life before becomming a killer?"

"I was bullied at school for, no good reason. Toby was my only friend, then he lost his sister a-and, he was different. Then, he was gone. I almost killed some of my bullies I then ended up here and got out a year later, then I met Toby and helped him get out of the hospital. Afterwards we ran away
to-into the woods"

"Ok. thank you miss (l/n), that's all for today. I'll come back tomorrow"

That was the last thing she said as she walked out of the room. I pull my knees to my chest and hugged them while lying my head on my knees. 'why? why is this happening to me again?' I ask myself as I slowly drift off into darkness.

Toby's Pov...

I watched as she answered every question. She looks so scared, sad, deepressed. It's like she's scared of being in here for a reason. My door opened and I saw the same person
(y/n) had been talking to. I sighed and looked at every movement she did.
She sat down in the chair and placed her papers on the table next to her.

"I'm mrs.Welington, and you are Toby, right?" I just nodded. "Well, one of the patiens talked about you and she said you were her only friend, is that so?" She asks tilting her head. I looked away and nodded. I couldn't do much beacuse I was chained to the wall.

"I'm just going to ask a few questions, have you been here before?"
I nodded and looked down. "ok, how did you and (y/n) meet after you disappeared?" I had to talk eventually, but didn't want to, but I had to. "I was going to kill her, but when I noticed I remembered who she was" I said.

"Ok. This'll be a bit hard to answer for you but if you could try that would be great. Do you remember anything about your sister and when she died?" I froze. no one had ever talked about my sister for two years and I wanted to forget what happend, but now that she brought it up the the memories are drowning me in my own mind.

"I-I, yes..." I stutter and looked up at the TV. (y/n) was staring at me. "can you tell me about her?" I let out a nod in response before thinking and answering. "She had blond hair and she always used to put it in a pony tail. Before I met (y/n) I was bullied and my sister was the only one that cared for me and mom. My father was abusive to both of us. Her name was Lyra, and she-she died in a car accident. Her chest was, was covered with glass and her jaw, it was open and was nearly torn off. She spoke a little bit before she died at the hospital. I-I miss her, so much" I began crying and put my head in my hands. "It's ok Toby. Thank you so much, you helped a lot today. I will come back tomorrow, ok?" I nodded and she left.