The mental hospital

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The boys had left and I was home alone again. Before they left I gave Toby all of my pancakes and a big hug. I was watching T.V while waiting for my mom.

I turned on the news and saw something I didn't expect at all. Toby. Toby was caught by the police and taken to a mental hospital. I gasped and ran to my room and found some white clothes to wear.
My mom luckily got two cars. I took the car and drove to the hospital.

_____

When I arrived I took a shaky breath walking inside. I could still remember how they used to ask questions about life and feelings. How they would lock me up in rooms.

Shaking it off I walked to the desk and asked for Toby Rogers. She just gave me the number of the room and I began walking to him, or at least try before she stopped me.

"Btw I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" she asked with an annoying voice. I turned around and answered

"yeah I'm pretty new, I'm staring today" "can't belive they gave you Toby, he has been a murderer after all" she said. "yeah, well have to get back to work" I began walking and stopped as soon as I found his room and walked inside.

"Are you gonna ask me some more questions? well, i won't answer" he said without looking at me. "Toby, it's me, (y/n)" He turned around and smiled. "how did you find me?" was the first thing he asked. "I have been here myself, after I thought you were dead I wasn't really myself anymore"

I got him out of the room and we began running to get his hatchets. I got stopped by a guard. "(y/n)!!" He turned around. "Toby go! Now! I know what I'm doing" Actually I don't. He began running again as I tried to get the guard away from me.

"what are you doing miss?!...wait...you're that girl that was here a year ago" he finally recognized me. He found out. Great. I took out a knife from my pocket and stabbed him to death, blood splattering all over my white clothes and started running again afterwards.

I ran out of the hospital and saw Toby waiting for me. He looked at my bloody knife and clothes before looking at me again. We both ran into the woods when we heard the police.

We ran as fast as we could but I got shot in the arm by one of the police officers, but I kept running until we were far away from them and the sound of sirence were gone.

I looked at my arm and again I couldn't feel any of the pain. Toby looked at my arm "are you ok? does it hurt?" "yeah I'm ok. It actually doesen't hurt at all" I smiled at him and began walking again and stoped outside a big house or mansion.

We knocked on the door and Masky opened. I smiled at him and I could see that he was watching my bloody knife. "what's up with the knife?" he asked fast. "I kind of stabbed someone to death" I responded nervous.

Ben looked up from the TV and looked at me surprised before slowly turning back to the game. I walked inside and sat on the coutch watching Ben playing something on xbox.

I began thinking, what about my mum? Ben suddenly stopped playing and saved the game then turned on the news. My eyes widened as I saw the picture of the dead man and the video of me an Toby running into the woods.

I then began thinking about my wounds and remembered that I had put bandages on my stomach and shoulder.

Toby came and bandaged my arm and hugged me. I gladly hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...you saved Toby and met Ben and Masky again! i hope you liked the chapter today and i will hopefully write a new chapter tomorrow. see ya!