Hunters

Your pov...

I wake up in my bed. I look around and try to remember. As soon as I did I glance down on my wrist. I had bandage wrapped around it. I sigh in frustration and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and notice my face more pale than before. I do my morning routine and get dressed before walking down to the living room, only to find Toby sitting with Ben and Clocky. They were watching TV. They all turn they're heads to me as they notice my pressence.

"Y/N! Your ok!" Ben shouts, hugging me tight. I don't hug back, though . I walk away out of the mansion. I don't know what I was doing. Maybe I should just walk through town or something. I make my way to the end of the forest, stopping as soon as I hear people walking around some meters away. "do you think we're going to find the mansion?" "yeah" I heard two of them say, two Young males who seem to be exploring. They want to find the Slendermansion. I run back to the mansion as fast as my legs can carry me, not thinking about how they can hear me which edns up With them following me.

They start shooting, hitting my shoulder but since I can't feel it I keep on running. "Why dosen't she feel it?!" One screamed in frustration and angner. I have to get rid of them. Now. I take a sharp turn and run as fast as I can, catching up speed. I look behind me and they aren't there anymore. I sighed in relief. I turn my head forward and crash into someone unknown. That unknown was Toby. I was now on top of him. "agh, what are you doing here!?" I whisper yell. I get up and help him stand. "looking for you" I tried to run but he held me back. "Where are you going?!" he shouts. I lay my hand underneath his mouthguard. "Shut the fuck up! Or the-" I hear a twig snap in the distance and look up and seeing a gun. "What?" He hadn't seen them yet. "Hunters" I said to him.

They rush out and Toby turns around in a blink of an eye. "Great"  We both say looking at them with death glares. "See, I said we would find some creepypastas" One of them says, most likely the leader. "Run" Toby whispers out of nowhere. "what?!" "just do it!" I run the fastest I can manage but stop when I hear gun shots. oh no. "get the girl" I climb a tree and wait until I see them. I take my hatchets out and chop their heads off at once, letting the blood drip from the blades. They died when it hit them.

I put my hatchets away and run to Toby. I find him on the ground in a pool of blood. "Oh no, Toby!" I run over to him and drop to my knees. "Y-y/n? A-are you ok?" He asks looking at me. "yes, don't worry about me. I have to get you to the mansion, but how? I'm not strong enough to carry you" I let a tear escape my eye as I see all the gun shots. "Hey, don't cry. I'll be-" He was interrupted by slendy. "Children, what happend?" He asks looking at us. "Toby got shot several times because of me" I noticed that Toby had blacked out. Slendy slowly nods and picked both of us up then teleported to the mansion. I hope everything is going to be ok with Toby. He can't leave me. If he does, I'm going to- I don't know. Something. As long as he is alive, everything is ok. Everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, ok you survived. You should be happy i let you live! Well, that means that i had to something else. So i got Toby hurt! I feel bad right now.... Did i do something. It sure was nothing. Hope you liked the chapter. See ya!

(K so, I'm currently trying to edit som of these Chapters so a lot of the Chapters will be different since I started editing them at different times. Some were edited in 8th grade, some on 9th and a few in 10th which is what I'm doing right now. I might Wind up editing the rest as well, but we'll see. Damn it's really weird looking at my English from around 4 years ago actually, it's so bad omg I don't understand how you guys want to read this and IT'S SO CRINGEWORTHY OML. Like y'all c'mon why haha. Anyways, I promise to try and edit this book as well as I can, yet not take away too much of the original text so Yeah haha, I Guess I'll see u around. Also, holy fucking shit, thank you guys for 108k reads I mean really wth. I was so excited when I got 1k read and now we're at over 100k like, wow. Thank u so damn much like yes)