Happy!

Your pov...

I woke up in my bed. I tried to remember what happend and i eventually did. I killed clockwork. Slender said that he found out that she was working with Zalgo and that i still could stay in the mansion. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed and stretched my arms over my head. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning stuff and got dressed.(outfit over) I brushed my hair and got down to the kitchen. It's so quiet today. Where is everybody? I saw a note on the fridge door from slender.

Dear y/n

Me and the other pastas are gone for a week or more. You probaly know what i mean. You are free to go on killing sprees, but don't get cought. Grinny and Smile are home too so you're not alone. There's some food for you in the fridge if you get hungry. If it isn't enough you can go and buy some more, but don't let them recognise you.

Slender and the other pastas.

I sighted and put the note away. Well, then i can play video games and draw and what ever i want to! I wasn't hungry so instead i took a bowl and filled it with chips. "finally some alone time" I walked to the living room and sat down and turned on a movie. A horror movie of course. I choosed The grudge 3.(don't judge me, i think it's a creepy movie) I sat down and watched it. When it was done my bowl was empty so i took another bowl and filled it with popcorn and used the other bowl and filled it woth more chips. I took a cup and filled it with f/d (favorite drink). While doing this i was singing Monster by skillet.

The secret side of me, I never let you see.
I keep it caged but i can't controll it.

I kept singing and dansed untill i turned on anotger horror movie. The ring. I smiled and sat down on the floor eating chips and popcorn. I did this the whole day and nothing else. I looke at the clock and saw that it was beginning to get late. I didn't care, thought. I kept watching movies the whole night. After a while i got bored so i turned the T.V off and changed to my killing outfit. I got my hatchets and walked out. Don't get cought now y/n. I kept saying it to myself while walking to the street. I stood in the middle of the street and looked around for a house i could go in to. I figured out witch one i wanted to in and kill. My old bully's house, Angela. I broke the window and not quietly this time. I was in her room and she saw me climbing inside and screamed. I got so FREAKING anoyed so i throw my hatchet at her and her head flew off. The body fell to the ground. I put the body on the bed and the head as well. I put the blanket over so it looked like she was sleeping. I hid behind the door and waited. After some seconds her mom opened the door. "A-Angela?" She called. No response. of course. Her mom walked to her daughter. "Angela" She shook her shoulder and her head fell on the floor. She screamed and i slamed the door shut. "Nice day, is'n it?" I said. she didn't answer. To scared of course. I chuckled and walked out of the shadows and into the light of the moon. "Have a nice day then" With that i throw my hatchet at her and her head and body fell to the floor. I took some blood and wrote on the wall. " Nice day, is'n it?" The blood dripped from my hand and the wall. I smiled and picked my hatchet up before her father stormed in. I had already jumped out the window and runned to the forest. I saw the police woth police dogs and ambulance. "great, dogs. Really?" I growled and ran as fast as i could. I hope the dogs didn't hear me. I kept running until i came to the mansion. I smiled and walked to my room and to on my pj's. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep. Best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaw, that sounds so fun! well, you're home with a cat and a dog. Fun is'n it? I'm still writing on my phone but i found out how to do this with the writing stuff. Btw, I think the oufit is soooo cute! I hope you like the chapter. See ya!