My new and only friend

Tobys P.O.V

I think I just got a friend, my first friend tho. We are walking together from school, she has told her mother and she said she would be wating for her at home. When we walked we began talking about weird stuff.

Then began to talk about our families. She told me everything about her mother but nothing about her father. I wonder why. "W-what about y-your father?" What am I doing?! She looks down and begins to talk. "I haven't seen him in 3 years and my mom dosen't want me to meet him" I could see a tear falling from her eye." I'm s-sorry I s-shoulden't have a-asked".

She quickly wiped the tear away and smiled at me "it's ok, you didn't know" I smiled back at her. "Can I ask you something?" She asked looking nervous at me "go ahead". "Do you have any disorders? Sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me, it's rude to ask something like that. I'm sorry".

She looked at me with sad eyes. "It's ok, and yes I have some disorders" she looked at me and gave me a small smile before she hugged me and I hugged back. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to, just so you know". "I want to tell you".

She broke the hug and smiled at me. " I have tourettes which causes me to crack my neck or twitch sometimes and I can't feel any pain" she looked at me wide eyed. "That's.....AWESOME!" I looked at her surprised. " but what about the bags under your eyes?"she asks me.

"Yeah t-that too. But h-hey we're home". "aaaaaw, but I wanted to know more, hey! I live on the other side of the street!" she jumped up and down while clapping her hands again.

"we can walk from school together all the time and to school!" She looked at me and jumped even higher. I looked at her as she almost fell to the ground but I caught her before that happened. She blushed as I noticed what position we were in.

I somehow laid on top of her and I saw her blush a deeper shade of red what made me blush too.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I looked up at him as he laid on top of me. I know I was blushing which was kind of embarrassing. I could feel butterflies form in my stomach by now and smiled a bit to myself...wait what?

He stood up and held out a hand for me to take. I gladly took it and he pushed me up. I laughed nervously and looked as his face as it turned red as a tomato. I giggled and tried to not laugh.

I looked into a puddle and saw my crimson blushing face. I tried to hide it but he had already noticed. We both loughed at each other. "I have to go over to my house" I said while still laughing.

He nodded and I ran over to my home. When I was at my door I could hear people call Toby for Ticci Toby. I didn't like it, but I was to shy to call them anything back.

I turned around and gave Toby a small smile before both of us walked inside. I felt so bad for him right now. I kept doing my homework as I saw Toby trough the window, was doing his homework too.

He saw me and waved so hard that I thought his hand was gonna fly off. I waved with both my hands at the same time. I saw his sister and I waved to her as she waved to me. " Dinner!" my mom called.

I waved goodbye to Toby and his sister Lyra before leaving (a lot of waving going on here). we talked about my day as my mom asked who the boy was. "who's that new boy your playing with?" I looked up from my food. "it's Toby, my new friend" she was surprised that I got friends the first day on school.

"well, what do you think of him? do you like him?" I looked annoyed at her. "Mom!". "I'm just kidding! can you go out with the trash after you're done eating?" " fine".

I got up and picked the trash up and walked outside. It was only ten meters away from my house so I jumped like a kangaroo all the ten meters. Then I the same people that called Toby for Ticci Toby.

They walked towards me as they noticed me. I didn't move, I waited. when they finally were in front of me, they looked at each others. I didn't do anything but stare at them. I then saw Toby in the window looking at us.

He gave me a 'what are they doing here' look. I gave him 'I don't know' look back. They turned around to see Toby in the window giving me signals. They bagan calling me things, that made me angry but I didn't do anything.

I just wanted to....kill them right now. I began to hear a voice in my head but I tried to ignore it. I ran inside and into my room and slid down the wall in front of the window while hugging my knees. what's happening to me? I have never wanted to kill anyone before!