Over?

{Edited}

Toby's pov...

I ran after her and try to open the door but she locked it. "y/n please! I didn't mean to hurt you! I...." I teailed off had no more words to say. I didn't know what I was doing. I don't love Clocky and I never did. "what Toby, You what?" I heard her snap at me while crying. "I didn't know what I was doing. I don't-" again she interrupted me. "Toby please, Just-just let me be a-alone" She sobs and I sigh. I took some steps from the door and then left her.

What have I done. I should  start listening to my mind. I walked down to my room not even looking at Clocky. I made a big mistake, and I can't regret it. I can't change something that has already happened. This is my fault. I do care about her, more then anybody. 'then why did you do it?' I don't know mind, but I know I made the biggest mistake of my life. And I deserve this more then any. I just hope she can forgive me. One day.

Your pov...

I can't belive he did this to me. He kisses me, forgets me and sleeps with some new girl. I just want to die. I took one of my hatchets and held the blade to my wrist. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. "Sorry Toby, but you hurt me more then anything and I can't forgive you for that. Not that fast at least" I cut my wrist several times and began to feel dizzy of all the blood loss. My eyes began to close. The last thing I saw was Ben coming out of the computer running over to me and staring at me in complete shock. Then everything went black.

Even though I can't exactly die, I can still try. 

Ben's pov...

I was on my way to check on y/n though when I came over I was hit my shock shocked. She had one of her hatchets in her hand, holding it on the other wrist. She had cut it several times and had began to lose much blood. She blacked out some seconds later and I'm going to guess she had noticed me. "oh my zalgo! What am I going to do? I have to get Masky and Hoody" I ran over to Masky's and Hoody's room. Luckily they had room to the left from hers. I knocked and waited.

Masky came some seconds later, staring at me and sighing."what do you want B-" "I need help, y/n cut her wrist and blacked out. I don't know what to do!" I said not letting him finish. Masky was suprised but got Hoody and ran to her room. She was lying the floor with blood flowing through her wounds and to the wooden floor. "You could at least try to stop the bleading" Masky said walking over to her. He took off his jacket and then the white T-shirt and put it around her wrist. He picked her up bridal style and walked out of the room.

"why did she do this?" Masky asked while walking quickly after Hoodie. "Because Toby slept with Clocky. He said he didn't care about y/n anymore" I answer looking down. "She must have been broken after that" He suggests walking down the stairs. "I can go get Slender" With that I ran down the stairs. On my way to his office I saw clocky and gave her a sharp death glare, causing her to freeze for a moment. I ran fast into Slender's office, not even bothered to knock. "Slender y/n cut her-" I trail off when I see Toby and, clocky? But I thought I-forget it. "child, what are you doing here?" Slender asks me. "I...y/n is dying of blood loss because of them! She cut her wrist several times with her hatchet and blacked out" Toby turned around. "what!? No no no no this-she can't leave me!" He yelled standing up. Clocky did as well. "Toby, it's ok you have me" She said. She really shouldn't have done that. "No clock, it's not, It's over!" With that he ran out only to meet Masky in the door. "Oh my Zalgo, what have I done?" He asks looking down at her. Her chest was raising slowly and Hoodie's T-shirt was red from all her blood pouring out. " You hurt her Toby, and beacuse of that she might die" Masky said.

"child, bring her to dr. Smiley fast" Slender says and Masky ran over to Dr. Smiley. "See Toby, this is what happens when you kiss a girl and then sleep with another girl" I say crossing my arms. "Shut up Ben" He snaps at me and I just roll my eyes at his attitude. Slender had teleported to Dr.Smiley so we were alone in his office. Bad idea. 

Clocky was just staring, doing nothing. "well, you don't know how to handle girls, do you?" I said. "Ben, just shut up! I don't need your bullshit right now" Toby yelled at me. "I'm just saying, no need to get pissed" I scoff grinning evily. Toby walked out of the room and I walked to the TV, playing video games. I hope everything is going to be ok with y/n. If not, Toby will defintly kill himself. Please be ok y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

So you're maybe going to die! yay! so "fun"! lets hope you don't. Or should you? I don't know. You're probely going to die in the end. I don't know! Maybe a brutal death? Don't ask me yet. If i write a brutal death don't judge me. The other kids in my class call me insane and a phsychopath...sooo yeah... Well, lets see if you survive or not. Hope you liked the chapter. See ya!

[Edited; 19th of March 2016]
[Posted; 21st of December 2014]