Sadness

Your pov...

I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly and my vision was blured right now. My vision adjusted and i shaked my head a little. I looked around and noticed that i was in a room. I was on a bed still a werewolf of course. I stood up and sretched before walking down the stairs. I knew now where i was. I was in slender mansion. I growled. 'hey, take it easy, will ya? It's just a mansion. I'm sure we can get out' Shadow said. Yeah, you're right. I walked to the kitchen and there sat Masky and Hoodie eating cheese cake. "oh, hey Masky and Hoodie" I said in a bored voice. "hey. How are you feeling? Slender said we were going to bring you here" I sighted and walked to the fridge. I opened it and took out some jam. "wait, you eat jam?" Masky asked slightly confused. "yeah. I'm maybe a werewolf, but that dosen't mean that i don't eat some human food" I said slightly irritated. Masky took his hands up in defense and turned back to eat his piece of cheese cake. I ate and walked to the living room. I was bored so i laid down on the carpet and began rolling around. "eeeeh...w-what are y-you d-doing?" I heard Hoodie say. I stoped and looked at him before hitting him so he fell to the floor. He rubbed his head and tried to get up, but i was already ontop of him. I grinned evily and he stared at me. "w-what are y-you doing? y-y/n?" He asked scared and confused. "Oh, nothing. Just playing" I took my paw and placed it on his stomach. "Y-Y/N?!!!" Hoodie yelled. "Shhh, quiet. It will be over soon" With that i revield my claws and began digging them down in his stomach. He scramed in pain and tried to push me off. That didn't really work. "y-Shadow?!" Hoodie noticed. My eyes are black. My smiled began to fade and i fell back on the floor shaking. "i-I'm so-so sor-rry" I Said slightly paralized. "I-it's ok" He said hugging me. I hugged back trying not to hurt him. My eyes changed color all the time from black to e/c. I won the battle over my own body and cried slightly. "I'm sorry Hoodie" I whispered. He rubbed my back but i felt him fall back. I looked at him and he began blacking out from blood loss. "Oh no" I stood up and looked at him taking a deep breath. I haven't walked on two legs for a while. I only stand on then to look bigger. I stood up and picked him up bridal style. I began walking and almost fell some times. I howled as loud as i could so it sounded like i was hurt, but it's not me, it's Hoodie. Masky came down the stairs. "what i- HOODIE!" He ran over and my hind feet began to give after. I laid him down and fell. I panted and saw that Hoodie was brough to dr. Smiley. I sighted in relife. I got on my feet and walked again on all my four. I sat down infront of the window and watched the rain. It was in the middle of the night so no one was awake. I heard footsteps and saw Masky with his head down. "M-Masky? What's wrong? Is Hoodie ok?" I stood up looking at him. He raised his head and his eyes were full of tears. That's when i knew it. Hoodie. He's not here anymore. "No..." I whispered. I fell to the floor and held myself up with my hands. I let the tears fall and Masky came over to me and hugged me around my neck. I couldn't hold it. I cried. Masky cried into my neck and hugged me tight. How could you? 'What! I wanted to kill someone!' You didn't have to kill someone that i love! 'Ugh! sorry then!' Sorry's not enough. "Shadow did this" I cried. "It's ok, at leats you didn't do it" I smiled as he said that. "if you want, you can go and rest" I nodded and walked up to the room again. I looked at the door and noticed that this was my old room. I walked inside and iver to the closet. i opened it and all my clothes were still there. i smiled and closed it. I walked to the bed and curled up in a ball closing my eyes. I quickly opened them as i heard sobing. I raised my gead and moved my ears to the direcion of the sound. I soon stood up and opened my door closing it after me. I walked to room where the sound came from. On the door was a picture of cheesecake. Two actually. I sighted sadly opening the door. There on the bed laid Masky crying in his sleep. I looked at him sadly. I cloed the door and laid next to him. He hugged me and let the taers stream. "it's ok, i'm here" I said and laid my head down next his. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleed in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no! Hoodie is gone! Well, you still have Masky. You fell asleep in his arms...how cute. Hope you liked the chapter. See ya!!