Insane

[Edited]

Your pov...

Finally I got out of there! I can't wait to get back to the mansion! To all the other pastas, it will be so nice seeing them again.

Me and Toby were just walking in silence until we had eventually reached a lake. Some teenagers were at the lake and they were loud. Really loud for that matter. I look at Toby and back at them. We hid our weapons and walked out of the shadows.

They looked up at us and for once, Toby didn't have his mouthguard on. 'Damn he looks cute without mouthguard and goggles'. The boys though, were staring at me all the time."hi, we're kind of lost and you look like someone who knows the way around this Forrest, could you tell us where we get out?" I ask eyeing every person.

The girls couldn't take their eyes of  Toby and I swear I saw one of them drool. "sure! Just walk north and you'll come to a street" One of the boys answers smiling. "Thank you" I look over at Toby and saw that every girl in the group was by now crowding around him.  "Well, can't you two stay here a little bit?" The same boy asked. "Sure" 

The girls began to talk a lot with Toby and it seemed to get on his nerves right now. Well, I can't say it's any different with me. The boys don't want to do anything else then flirt with me and eye everything that are not my eyes. Enough is enough.

"I'm just going to talk to Toby, I'll be right back" I say walking to Toby and he got up and we just talked so the others couldn't hear. "Ready?" He asked "ready". We walked with our hatchets behind our backs, everyone looking at up in confusion, but terror was hidden behind their eyes.

"So Toby, Looks like we have to get rid of these" I scoff. Toby and me stand back to back with our hatchets in eatch hand. He walked to the boys, and I to the girls. One of them tried to run for it but I threw my hatchet so her head flew off. I chuckled. "Anyone else who wants to try? Anyone? No?" They stayed quiet so I assumed it was a no. I got to the tree where my hatchet was and got back to the girls a second later.
I throw both of my hatchets and hit all their heads. "Pity. They must have slipped" I shrug and see one girl that I didn't hit. "How did I miss that?" I growled and walked over to her.

Before I could do anything she ran away. I ran after her and Toby was to busy to notice. I ran in front of her and pushed her into a tree. She took out a pocket knife and stabbed my leg before looking at me. "w-why aren't y-you c-crying in p-pain?" She stutters scared.

I sigh, then chuckle. She pushed herself to the tree behind her. I sat infront of her and smiled a wicked smile at her before tilting my head to the right. "because my dear, I cannot feel pain" With that I stab her stomach with her own pocketknife and laugh once.
"but you can" I began laughing like crazy and cut her head off with my hatchet. I thought of myself as insane. 'I've been too long in that hospital' I think and walk back to Toby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everybody! sorry for not updating but i had homework and stuff again. I'll try to post more this weekend and next week.  So, you're crazy! Isn't that....um...cool? wierd? something! Well hope you like the chapter and sorry if it was short. See ya!