Different

Toby's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital. I hate hospitals. I looked over to the chair were my mom sat looking worried.

"mom?" I managed to get out with a hoas voice. She looked up at me and hugged me "Toby dear! your awake!" "what happend?" I asked confused about the situation. "you and Lyra were in a car crash".

A tear escaped her eye and she looked down at her hands. "At least your ok" she said while more tears started to come. "M-Mom, w-whats wrong?"

"Lyra. She may not survive" she cried more and sat down in the chair again. "Where i-is she?" I asked trying not to cry. "in the room to the left from yours" she said while crying.

I left the room an walked into Lyra's Room, seeing how weak she was. How she was barely breathing and how pale her skin was. All the machines that were around her, and her heart monitor beeping slower then supposed to. She was dying. She was leaving me.

"Lyra?" I asked worried and broken. "Toby, your awake" She smiled weak at me, and I tried my best to smile back. "please d-don't l-leave me, L-Lyra" I begged twitching uncontrollably in a shaky voice.

"Hey, don't cry I'll always be with you, I promise" She whispered to me, smiling. I smiled back, until her eyes slowly started closing and her body laid there limp. The beeping had stopped. She was gone.

I started crying holding her hand when it hit me. Dad wasn't here to see us. His only daugher was dying and he didn't care. I began to think about (y/n) and what happen yesterday.

I wanted to meet her but she was on school. I missed going into class with her. After I was homeschooled I have only brought her an picked her up from school.

Time skip to next day....Toby's P.O.V

Today was Lyras funeral. I didn't expect anybody then family and friends to come, but I saw that (y/n) was there too. It made me happy. I ran over and gave her a big hug.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress and black heels. I wanted to cry it all out but I didn't want to get her dress wet by my tears. "just cry it out Tobes" she said kindly smiling at me.

"Thanks, (n/n)" I sobbed into her shoulder. I felt her tears on my shoulder as well, knowing she was crying. we hugged each other until it started.

When she was burried everybody laid a flower on her grave, but (y/n) laid a big, white rose. White roses was Lyra's favorite. I laid one too, but her's was much bigger. I smiled as I cried into (y/n)'s shoulder again as we left for the car.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We sat in the car together and talked a little bit, but not much. Toby looked out of the window most of time with tears streaming down his cheeks. I took his hand and smiled at him.

He turned to me, but didn't smile and took his hand back. I looked out of the window and saw some deers running into the woods. I smiled a little but my if faded away faster then it came.

Toby took my hand while looking out of the window. I still didn't smile, I didn't smile as much as I did before after that.

Toby's P.O.V...

I walked out of the car and waved goodbye to (y/n) but I didn't see that smile I saw before. I walked inside and up to my room.

Time skip....Toby's P.O.V

I haven't talked to (y/n) in over a week now. I see her looking at my house everyday, and sometimes see her class mates walking past her and call her names.

She just ran inside and didn't care. I was still pissed at my father for not being there for her. For Lyra. For his own daughter. I saw that (y/n) was still awake. She was drawing.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw my father sitting at the table. Drunk once again and smoking. No surprise. I heard a voice in my head, telling me to kill him but I denied and lost control of my actions like I've done for a while now.

I walked up to him and punched him in the face. He got angry and we started to fight. He punched me in the face as well, good that I can't feel pain.

I looked up at the kitchen bench and caught sight a large kitchen knife. I took it and stabbed my father several times in the stomach and chest."I-I killed h-him".

I heard a gasp and looked up to se my mother standing and looking at my fathers dead body. I ran outside and grabbed two hatchets, goggles, oil, a lighter and set my house and the whole neighborhood on fire.

I heard the police sirens in the distance and was about to run when I noticed that I was surrounded of fire. I looked one last time at (y/n)'s window and saw her gasping and running out of the bedroom.

I heard her scream my name on top of her lungs. I fell on my knees and thought 'this is my end. This is how I will die'. I turned around to see a tall man in a suit, and no face, but somehow he spoke to me. "Child, this is not your end" he told me. That was the last and only thing he said, before I blacked out and the last thing I heard were the screams of my best friend.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I looked up and saw fire, a lot of fire. I saw the police and the firemen and In the middle of the flames I saw- no. It coulden't be. Toby.

I gasped noticing him seeing me and I ran down the stairs in full speed and out of my house and started to cry and scream on top of my lungs.

"TOBY! NO! TOBY!" I didn't want to say anything else then 'Toby'. I coulden't do this anymore, I just wanted to die. I ran from my mom and brother who was visiting us, and straight to the flames. As I came closer I stopped and fell on my knees with my head in my hands.

"W-why Toby?" I whispered to myself as I started crying. The firemen came and dragged me away from the flames.

I was acting different after that day. When people bullied me I didn't go away. I almost killed the last one who tried to bully me. People tried to help. My mom asked several doctors but to no use, so I was set in mental hospital for a year and was home schoold after that. I had no friends, I was starting to lose my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think so far? This is the last one i'm going to write today so i'm updating tomorrow. se ya!:3