BEN

Your pov...

I had just walked away from Toby after he...well, kissed me out of nowhere. I don't even know if I like him that way, and I kissed back! I sighted and laid my head back and just looked at nothing.

"Hey (y/n)! I'm going out for a mission for a week or two, don't do anything you'll regret! Bye!" I heard Toby yell from the door. "Bye Tobes!" I heard him, Masky and Hoodie walk out.

I sighted again and just did nothing but looking around. " Oh, hey (y/n). Sup?" I looked up to see Ben standing leaning against the wall. "Oh... nothing, Toby got a mission so he's not home for a week or two" I said.

"well, want to play some video games with me?" he asked walking to the T.V. "sure, why not. I don't got anything better to do anyway" I sat down next to him and began playing (favorite game).

We played for like hours and no one came down. "hey Ben, where is everybody?" I asked. "Everybody but the proxies and slenderman have this killing spree thing for a whole week. I decided to not come along this time" He said still playing.

"So we're home alone?" I asked. 'What am I doing?! remember what Toby said?: be careful around him, he can be a real perv.' My mind told me. ' shut up mind! wait...great I'm talking to myself...just great!...Shut up!'

By the time I had stopped talking to myself I heard Ben say something but couldn't get what. "what? sorry, I was lost in thoughts..." I said narvous.

I noticed he had paused the game. Oh god no...not good at all. Ben never pauses his game normally.

"I said, yes we are alone. For a week" He said while smirking a really, and I mean REALLY creepy smirk. Ben came closer. Too close. I just wanted to push him away, but I couldn't.

I noticed that he was on top of me, one hand on each side of my head. "Ben, what are you doing?" He got of me and giggled a little. I sat up waiting for an answer.

"Nothing, just kidding with you" "ok?....wha-" I couldn't get my sentence done before he crashed his lips to my. I was shocked, but out of nowhere I kissed back.

He broke the kiss to say something. "your a good kisser, (y/n)" and he kissed me again. I can't do this.

"Ben, I can't" I said. He pulled away "Why not? we're all alone" he said still on top of me. "Toby kind of kissed me, and I kissed back so I guess I got some kind of feelings for him" I said blushing a little.

"that's no problem, we can keep this a secret. you know?" "I'm sorry Ben, but I can't make him hate me. Sorry" He got off and began playing video games again.

I was about to say something when the door slammed open. I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect at all. Toby.

Toby's. Pov...

Masky, Hoodie and me were walking in the woods. We had left some hours ago and had already killed most of the people we were going to kill in this place (still in the same town as you).

Then we met the others. the other creepypastas of course. "Haya! what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, we got killing spree week!" Jeff said quick. "and everybody's here?" Asked Masky.

"Everybody but Ben and (y/n)"  said Jane. I nodded and then quickly stooped when I realized "ok, goo- wait, Ben is with her...ALONE?!" Everybody looked at me confused then they seemed to understand.

"Oh my zalgo, what have we done" said E.J. I ran past them and to the mansion. I saw the door and slammed it open. I saw Ben and (y/n) sitting in front of the T.V playing video games.

"Toby? what are you doing here?" Y/n said suprised. "shecking on you. What did you do to her?" "Nothing!" Ben shouted. "He didn't do anything" y/n said as I looked at her.

"good, I have to get going, don't let him do anything to you" I then walked out of the door and I headed for the other pastas.

(Y/N)'s pov...

When Toby had left I turned back to Ben. He was looking down at the floor. "Sorry for what I did earlier, and thanks for not telling" he said looking up at me. "No prob" I replied smiling at him. We then continued to play video games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok....Ben kissed you out of no where and the no one is home for the next week. Wow.... anyways....thank you guys for reading my story! I loooooooove youuuuu! See ya:3