Tragedy

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It has bin eight years since I moved here. Me and Toby were really close by now and We were both 17 years. I was still that weirdo I was before and Toby's still....well Toby. I laid in my bed and drew a drawing of a wolf with dragon wings while listening to music.

"(Y/N)!" My mom called. She said I had to go to school. I growled and got up walking over to get Toby. His father opened the door. My smile faded away as I saw Toby's sister laying weak in the stairs.

Toby came helping her up to her room. I pushed past Toby's father to help Toby and Lyra. I noticed Toby's angry face but it changed to a sad expression afterwards.

I hugged him as we got down to the door. He smiled at me and opened the door for me. We talked all the way to school and from school.

_____

When I arrived home I sat by my desk with my homework and some music, listening to Three days grace 'Last to know' as I saw Toby and Lyra walking to the car. wonder were they're going?

I kept doing my homework and some minutes later I saw an abulance. I decided to see what had happened. I ran as fast as I could out of the house, when I saw Mrs.Rogers. She asked if I wanted drive with her.

I nodded and ran over. When we were ther I gasped and hurried out of the car before she had stopped. It was Toby and Lyra, being carried out of the broken car. I started to cry when Mrs.Rogers came up to me and comforted me.

"Toby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell on my knees and cried into my hands."Please don't leave me Toby" I whispered to myself.

Toby's P.O.V

I walked to the car together with my sister Lyra. We were going to the store to get some food. Lyra Started to drive and we talked about different things.

"So what about that girl, (y/n)?" She suddenly asked keeping her eyes at the road. "What about her? We are best friends, nothing more." she looked over to me. "are you sure? beacuse I think you like her more then a friend" she was still looking at me, we totally forgot about the road, until."we are no-WATCH OUT!!" I shouted as she noticed.

she tried to not hit the car that was driving our direction but hit a telegraph pole instead and everything suddenly turned black. I woke up by sirens and blue lights outside the car. I looked over to my sister wide eyed as I was carried out of the broken car. I could hear a familiar voice calling my name. Mom? No, (y/n).

I heard her yell my name while crying, then I....I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 chapters in one day! I'm bored so i don't know what else to do. Sorry for the short chapter tho, i didn't know what to write more but i know what to write on the other chapters. se ya😊