19

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

Finally, I was getting out of this stupid mental hospital. I hated being there so I pretended as everything was ok, but the thing is, everything isn't ok. A year ago I lost my only friend, Toby Rogers.

When I finally was home the first thing I did was running in my room and lock the door and cry.

I opened closet and found a picture of me and Toby in 6. grade. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback (y/n) p.o.v....

I was walking to my class room to get some books I had to get before leaving school. Toby was waiting outside while I was getting the books. I didn't remember all the books so I asked the tacher. "witch books are we gonna have woth us for homework today, mrs. Clark?"

She looked up from her paper "math is the only thing you need today" she said while smiling. I smiled back and ran to get my math book and put it in my back pack. "thank you"

I ran back outside to see some guys bully Toby around. This didn't make me happy at all. I ran over and yelled at them.

I really wanted to change this so I picked up the first thing I saw, which was a thick stick and stabbed it into the arm of the lead boy. He screamed in pain as it was stuck in his shoulder.

I felt like I wanted to smile but I didn't. The boy kept screaming in pain and the other boys came up and pushed me away. Before I did anything Toby came and dragged me away from there.

"Y-you didn't have to do t-that, you k-know" I looked up at him "yes I had to, I said I was going to change this bully thing and nothing is going to stop me" Toby smiled and hugged me before walking inside of our houses.

End of flashback....

Still (y/n)'s p.o.v

I let a tear escape my eye as I put it on my desk. I lookd out of the window infront of my desk and bagan to think about the first day I met him, the first time I moved here, before he left me.

I remember when we waved at each other from the window, when we gave each other signals and stuff. I smiled while crying. I walked to the bed and falled asleep almost instantly.

Time skip to one year....

(y/n)'s. p.o.v

I woke up 08am so I took a shower and made me ready to school at home. I got dressed and made some breakfast and noticed that i was alone home. It's not a problem, but i haven't bin home alone much. I saw a note on the fridge from my mom.

No school today (y/n)! I'm at work, there's some food from yesterday in the fridge if you want some.

Love Mom.

I opened the fridge and found some pancakes. I took them and ate two of them. I thought about that I was 19 now, almost adult and two years since Toby left me.

I sat away the rest of the pancakes on the table in front me and watched some TV.

I suddenly heard a big crash from my room. To be sure, I took the axe that was in the garage. I slowly walked up the stears and opened the door.

I saw a pair of goggles on the floor. I turned the light on and saw a boy my age. Or he seemed like it.

He had brown, messy hair, a mouthguard that hid is mouth and most of his pale skin, a hoodie and two hatchets on the sides. Also he was wearing black leather gloves.

I didn't see his face beacuse of his hoodie. He picked the googles up and put them on and turned to me.

He looked down at the axe and back to me. "W-who are y-you?" I asked while trying not to scream. "I'm Ticci Toby, but call me Toby" My eyes widned and I gasped. "Toby? I-is it r-really you?" I asked as a tear ran down my face. "yes, I'm Ticci Toby, surprised?".

I just wanted to go over and hug him, but what if he doesn't remember me?

"do y-you remember m-me?" "No n-not r-really" he said while twitching. I lost the axe on the ground and looked at him.

"please Toby, you have to remember me. Your only friend." "y-y/n? i-is that y-you?" I smiled as a tear streamed down my face "it sure is" He ran over to me and hugged me, letting his hatchets fall to the ground in a loud thud. "I have missed you so much, but why did you leave me?"

We looked at each others. "I-I had to, I'm sorry" "it's ok now, it doesn't matter. We can finally be friends again, right?" I looked straight into his yellow goggles. "yes, yes we can"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so they finally found eachother!
I wonder what will happend now. any way, hope you liked the chapter. see ya:)