Listen to Me

Jughead's POV

"Look! Can you just listen to me?!" I yelled as Betty was throwing things around my trailer. "WHY?! You won't listen to me!" She yelled back. I sighed. "Then go ahead, talk!" I said and she looked at me. She stayed silent. "Of course. Like always you never have anything to say." She rolled her eyes. I shook my head. "You can go! Okay?" I said. She sighed and walked passed me, pissed off. I'm pissed to. Honestly I have no clue what we were fighting about.

I sat on the sofa and sighed, then the door opened again. I looked up and saw my dad. "Hey dad." I said. "Hey. Why was Betty rushing out if here?" He asked. I lokked down at the ground and sighed then looked back at him. "We had an arguement." I said. "Another one? Listen, Jug, if you guys are still arguing after that one big one a few months ago, you should break up already." He said. "Wow. Thanks. That helped so much." I said sarcastically. "Look I'm just saying, don't be blind to what's happening." I sighed. "Your right. I'll be back." I said and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Just need some air." "Alright just don't stay out to late." I grabbed my serpent jacket and left.

Veronica's POV

I'm sitting in La Bonne Nuit by myself waiting for Reggie. He's been helping me out with the speakeasy. I heard someone walking down the stairs and thought it was Reggie. I got up and started walking over there. When they made it all the way down it wasn't Reggie it was Betty. "Betty? What are you doing here." I asked. "Jughead and I had another fight." Oh you've got to be kidding me! "Oh come sit." I said. We walked over to a table and sat down. "What happened?" "I.. I don't know. It was just some stupid stuff again." She started crying. "Oh, B. How many more times?" She gave me a confused looked. "Wha... what are you talking about?" She asked. I sighed not really wanting to give my bestfriend addvuce abo ut her relationship. "Betty you've been coming to me everytime you two have a fight. How many more are gonna happen?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I don't know." "You know maybe you guys should have a normal conversation and maybe it should be about your relationship." She sighed. "I know your right I just... don't know. Maybe I should talk to him." She said and got up. I got up to. "Betty, maybe you should calm down for a few hours or a day or two, then go and talk to him." She nodded. "Yea." She hugged me for a second then started to leave. "Thank you." She said and left. Okay now Reggie's here.

"What was that all about?" He asked. "Just something with Betty." I told him. "Wait I think I know... her and Jughead?" I sighed. "Yep!" "What number is that now?" "Like a million." I said and we both laughed a little. "Maybe they should just end it already." I scoffed. "I don't think that's happening anytime soon." I told him.

Jughead's POV

I walked all the way the Betty's house. I walked because that would help clear my head. When I got there I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I knocked again. Still, no answer. I sighed and started to walk off. "Jug." I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Betty at the door. "Betty?" She walked over to me then we both started talking.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want thi--" B
"I don't know what I keep argu--" J

We said simultaneously. We stopped talking and laughed. "Listen I'm sorry I dontknow why I keep making up shit to argue about." She said. I shook my head. "No. No. It's not you it's just we both need to stop arguing." She nodded. I leaned in and kissed her. That's when we made our way inside and to her room.