Gotcha (My Hero Academia)

What do you know, another one. Well shit, okay. This one's a bit more hectic and short but I loved writing it it has so much energy ahhhhh

But I stg these get shorter every time I write them ughh

"GOTCHA!"

Midoriya genuinely screamed when Bakugou threw himself out from behind a wall at him, bowling him over and pinning him to the carpet. Immediately mean fingers were scribbling their tickly journey all over Midoriya's sides and belly, and the smaller boy threw his head back, shrieking and squirming.

"KAHAHAHAHACCHAHAHAHAN NAHAHAHOHOHOHO!"

Bakugou definitely didn't stop, scratching and clawing at Midoriya's hypersensitive skin and driving the freckled teen up the wall. All the while hysterical screams and hiccups were leaping from his lungs like little green frogs, and Midoriya couldn't stand it, damn it, it tickled too much!

"Hah! Yeah, regretting tickling me yesterday, ah?" Oh fuck, now he was teasing. That just made it worse for poor Midoriya, whose face flooded red with embarrassment.

"STOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAP! IHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T BREHEHEHEATHE!"

Midoriya could still feel Bakugou's damned fingers on his belly and waistline even after he cried out those pleading words, and he thrashed from left to right, desperate to escape.

 With one final kick he sent the blonde teen atop him sprawling onto his back on the carped and without missing a beat he leaped upon him like a lion, shoving up his shirt and blowing vicious raspberries along his sensitive torso. Within seconds, Bakugou was screaming, kicking and bucking and laughing so hard Midoriya thought he might hurt his lungs.

"FUHUHUCK OHOHOFFAHAHAHA MEHEHEHEHEHEE!" 

"THIS IS REVENGE, KACCHAN!"

Midoriya didn't know where this playful, mischievious, and most of all courageous feeling had come from, all he knew was that it would leave him soon and to take full advantage of this time. He jammes his hands under Bakugou's arms and scribbled his fingers, and the blonde's arms came shooting down with force as he let out a girly shriek that Midoriya would definitely tease him about for the next month.

"DAHAHAHAHAHAMN YOHOHOHOHOHOU!" Shrieked Bakugou, and he managed to pry his arm away from his side briefly to rake his fingers down Midoriya's stomach. 

Midoriya yelped and collapsed, straight on top of Bakugou, who instantly dug in his fingers, listening to the smaller boy's shrieks for mercy with a terrifying grin on his face.

"What are you- oh."

Todoroki's voice was barely audible over Midoriya's howls, but Bakugou heard him and looked up, his fingers not leaving Midoriya for a second. He grinned even wider, and before Todoroki could move Bakugou had tackled him past the doorframe to the carpet.

Todoroki's laugher soon joined that of Midoriya's, and it was an interesting night,