Blursed BNHA Tickling Headcanons

This is just a bunch of random shit I thought should exist. I'll probably add to it as time goes on! But enjoy

> Bakugou gets utterly hysterical at teasing even if the person hasn't touched him yet. No joke, just wiggle your fingers in his direction and he will shriek.

> Everybody found out Todoroki was ticklish when they had a free period and Todoroki was just sitting in his desk and reading with his feet propped up on the table (probably picked that up from Bakugou ngl) and Deku the curious little bean took his fingers to his foot and the squeak that followed was priceless.

> People literally just pick Bakugou up by his arms and tickle the shit out of him because he is a bean and short as hell. Bakugou literally will not speak to anyone for a solid five minutes after.

> Todoroki and Deku wears skirts sometimes because they are soft and whenever they lay on their stomachs to do anything someone can and will walk up and sit on their knees and just go to town on their thighs and poor boys are dead goodbye.

> Kaminari shoots off sparks when he's tickled so he's basically a human sparkler

> Kirishima is weak to kisses and raspberries

> Todoroki's giggles are the cure for depression so obviously everybody tickles him because class 1-A is depressed okay

> Shinsou's Quirk doesn't work when he's getting tickled, like it will not work no matter how hard he tries and so people just tickle him if he's being a bitch and controlling people

> Kaminari will go to incredible lengths to avoid being tickled he climbed a fucking lightpost in the middle of the street because Bakugou and Kirishima brought up tickling while they were walking. It was on the news.

> Bakugou's laugh is high-pitched and girly and cute and everybody cries when he laughs because he is soft. A particular spot just below his ribs gets a hilarious response like Bakugou goes wild, he just starts shrieking and cackling and begging like a baby

Tickle Spots!

> Bakugou's are his waist and back (and his wrists if you do it just right)

> Todoroki's are his thighs and feet

> Deku's are his belly and sides

> Kirishima's are his arms and shoulders, to everyone's surprise

> Shinsou's are his neck and back and also his knees

> Kaminari's are his entire torso and his knees as well

How People Found Out:

> Like I mentioned earlier, some people found out about Todoroki during a free period. But the first time he got really tickled was during a game of Truth or Dare run by Uraraka. He got dared to do a 6 Minutes in Heaven thing with Deku, of course he assumed Deku would do something sex-related but instead he ended up getting tied town, blindfolded, and then fucking wrecked with tickles. Everyone in the building heard him screaming. Todoroki came out of that room a different man.

> Bakugou's moment happened in the locker room after class where he was talking shit about people and Kirishima had had enough and just tackled him onto the floor. Of course everyone broke out their phones to record it for blackmail, and Bakugou almost murdered Kirishima after it was done. Everyone still has those videos, and uses them against Bakugou whever he's being a douchebag.

> Everyone just kind of assumed Deku was ticklish but nobody tried it until a slow day in the dorm when everyone decided "fuck it" and just tickled him. Ofc he had a reaction because he's a ticklish little shit and he almost cried.

> Shinsou's was very interesting. He was chilling with the 1-A boys because his own class was stupid according to Bakugou. Kaminari asked him "hey dude does your Quirk ever not work" and Shinsou deadass replied "when somebody tickles me" so bluntly and matter-of-factly that everyone was shook and of course Kaminari immediately tested his claim. It turned out to be true, believe it or not.

> Kirishima's came after that day in the locker room for Bakugou. He was asleep on the couch im the common room and Bakugou just waltzed in and plopped down on his waist and wrecked him. Everybody ran downstairs because they thought somebody was dying but it was just Kirishima shouting his head off as Bakugou blew raspberries on the insides of his wrists. They all avoided Bakugou for a while because they were terrified they would be next but Kirishima lowkey likes being tickled so he started a million tickle fights with his blonde boyfriend.

> Kaminari is just an idiot and got super stoned after using too many volts one time and Kirishima brushed sO LIGHTLY AGAINST HIM and he literally just screamed. Everyone was like "bro are you okay" "YOURE TICKLING ME" "ohhhhhh" and Pikachu is dead riperoni