Be More Chill Headcanons!

Jeremy

 You better believe that this boi is the most ticklish kid ever, like c'mon. If you even nudge him he jumps a foot in the air and squeals. He's ticklish everywhere, but his worst spots are his sides and underarms. Oh, and raspberries k i l l the bab. Never use them on one of his bad spots, he'll probably hit you in the face. Jeremy likes being tickled, but ever since his SQUIP he's been super self-conscious about it because his SQUIP told him it was stupid. Michael and his friends take great pleasure in making him understand that it's not bad.

As a ler, he's pretty merciful, and never goes too far, but you never want to get on the receiving end because he's the biggest tease ever. He can and will tease you about every little thing and he knows exactly what to say to drive his lee insane. 

Michael

Michael's less ticklish than Jeremy, but still pretty bad. He has the most contagious and adorable laugh out of all of his friends, as it's high-pitched and squeaky and filled with loads of squeaks, snorts, and other noises. His most ticklish spot is his tummy, which will get him shrieking for mercy within a minute or two. His face goes all red when you tickle him and it's super cute. He doesn't like it too much, but he'll deal with it to make people feel better.

Michael's a good ler, and even though he looks harmless his lees will say otherwise. He's a lot like Jeremy in that he loves teasing, and he's also the master of raspberries. He knows exactly where and when to use them.

Rich

You will not believe how ticklish Rich is, he's even more ticklish than Jeremy. His laugh is loud and surprisingly high-pitched, and his lisp gets a million times worse when he gets tickled. Ever since he got rid of his SQUIP his sensitivity increased tenfold since the SQUIP repressed his ticklishness, and of course Jake took full advantage of this. His burnt skin is very sensitive, but his worst spots are his thighs, knees, feet, and back. All of these spots make him go haywire and squirm all over the place. When you're done tickling him and he can breathe again he'll just curl up into a ball and ignore you for about five minutes. Rich love love loves being tickled because he didn't get much affection while he was growing up, but he'll be damned if he ever admits it to anyone except Jake (obviously Jake told everyone and Rich fucked up his shit).

Rich is a vicious ler, and you do NOT want to get on his bad side. He has a knack for finding peoples' most ticklish spots within literally seconds, and could get his lees begging within a minute or two. He's a sucker for revenge, and will never let anyone get away with tickling him most of the time, especially Jake.

Jake

Jake's not ticklish at all except on one very particular spot on his back, below his shoulder blades on top of his spine. That little patch of skin is ticklish enough to get him laughing, but it's not too bad. However, raspberries are the perfect thing to put there, and Rich knows from experience. Jake's laugh is nice and low, but when he laughs he snorts a lot, which everyone thinks is absolutely adorable.

Ler Jake is something to be feared in and of itself, as he's a mix between Michael and Rich, both very teasy and able to find ticklish spots quickly. Jake has a tactic that everyone fears: wiggling fingers. Everyone else tries, but Jake has it absolutely down, and just moving his fingers a little can reduce any one of his friends to a puddle of nervous giggles. He makes a good teammate too: he and Michael teamed up on Rich once and the latter refused to be within five feet of either one of them for about two weeks.