Requests ( Admin Post )

Hey everybody! I know I post a lot of these admin's notes but I'm doing my best to post less — I just feel like a lot more of you read the books instead of looking at my page, so announcements get farther reach here!

Anyway, I really want to get back into writing for this account again. I miss interacting with you guys and giving you content that you want instead of just random stories every few weeks. So, instead of going all willy-nilly with this, I'm opening requests!

You can either DM me with an idea or comment it on this post! I'll post a list of fandoms I write for below, with stars (*) being my most common and/or favourite ones! I'll probably write mostly for BNHA and Haikyuu, so if you pick a fandom and you really want to see your idea written out try and aim for the more popular ones! Make sure to drop requests bc I really do love making content for you all and I feel bad for being radio silent for six months,,, so here you go! Enjoy!

** You can request OCs too! You can either just make a request using character a and character b, or you can specify with certain OCs I've written for in the past.

** I also prefer to write for male characters ( it's a personal preference of mine since I'm more attuned to male characters ) so it's also more likely for your request to be picked if you choose some of these oop

MY FANDOMS : 

- My Hero Academia *

- Haikyuu *

- OCs *

- Free!

- Harry Potter

- Supernatural

- The Hunger Games

- Be More Chill

- Dear Evan Hansen *

- Hamilton

I might add more as time goes on, but those are my main ones! Request away, dear readers! And remember that I love each and every one of you very much. Take care!

- Admin <3