0.1 camboy

"first time with the avengers?" namjoon said as he hovered over the camera.

he suddenly fell face-first, breaking the lense with his head. "ow. that hurt"

"that's what ur mom said last night", taehyung snickered, passing by the room.

namjoon sighed for the hundredth time that day. he proceeded to change the lense of the camera and then set it up on one of his bookstacks.

he then cutely waved to the camera and showed his signature dimple smile.

"hi. this is namjoon. more commonly known as ironman", he introduced himself and then gestured to his superhero suit that was displayed behind him, since he himself was in his casual attire.

"since im the only one around here with a brain that actually functions ", joon admitted truthfully, "I've thought of making this documentary which will focus on me and my friends personal lives and get you a scoop of what goes behind our superhero personas."

namjoon nodded to his own statement, "since this was highly requested by all of you, our little avengers", he gestured towards the camera and smiled cutely again, " i thought well, why not? this documentary will be immensely educational and full of values since this will show you how loving and caring we are towards not only you all but also with each other."

"sHUT THE FUCK UP, KOOK," a faint yell was heard in the background, "STEP THE FUCK UP DUDE"

namjoon immediately cleared his throat.

"that was definitely something the guys are watching on t.v, haha", he nervously laughed.

"but yeah, as i was saying," namjoon continued, "as superheroes, we always save others first, even if it means we get to suffer from a huge loss ourselves-

a loud PANG! was suddenly heard, interrupting him again.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR", a voice shouted.

"FOR EATING MY CHICKEN SANDWICH, U PEASANT! YOU KNOW IT TOOK ME FIVE FUCKING HOURS TO PERFECT THE SAUCE ON THE-

"gUYS GUYS" a third voice attempted to settle the argument, "calm ur tits and save this shit for later, we literally have work to do"

"why don't i work on ur ass first"

and another PANG! "NO WHY DON'T YOU STAY IN YOUR LANE YOU CRUSTY ASS MF-

hoseok suddenly entered namjoon's room, as the door opened, the argument in the back becoming more audible to the viewers.

"aYE JOON WE KINDA NEED YO-" hoseok suddenly stopped and his eyes widened as he saw the camera and a very nervous namjoon.

"joon? oh my God why didnt you tell me you were a camboy all this time OH MY GOD GUYS GUYS LOOK AT WHAT NAMJOON'S BEEN HIDING"

"i-" namjoon was confused, he genuinely did not know the fuck was going on.

taehyung suddenly rushed in, "IS IT HIS INCH LONG DICK?? BECAUSE WE BEEN KNEW"

namjoon was left speechless. he attempted to form words with what was left of his dignity, "i- uhh will get back to you, bye love you!" he quickly turned off the camera and massaged his temple with his hands.

"how you all have still managed to be alive, i will never understand," namjoon sighed, his head hung low.

"oOoOHH cOnspiRACY THeOrY" taehyung snickered.

hoseok smacked him on the back of the head, "can't you see our leadernim's stressed out?" taehyung rubbed his head, in pain.

hoseok turned to namjoon and spoke happily, "keep your head up joon," namjoon looked at him expectantly "your wig is falling "