0.9 toilet water

yoongi sighed as he sat himself on the toilet seat and took a shit.

several thoughts crossed his mind.

where could namjoon be? the last he saw of the younger was this morning when they arrived at the mall to catch the shoplifter.

right. the shoplifter. where could the shoplifter be? they had been searching for him non-stop, definitely not slacking off at fast food outlets and causing dramarama.

was the shoplifter really at the mall? had the shoplifter already left before they arrived? did the shoplifter really exist or had they walked into a trap?

where was seokjin? had loki low-key hurt him?

was jimin okay? it's not his fault he has flight or flirt instincts, did they really have to keep him in custody for some casual flirting?

what was happening with taehyung? was he locked up in an old cell to rot with some other koreaboos? taehyung hadn't eaten anything since morning, he must be starving.

where did jungkook go? he's probably sobbing in a corner or something about not being able to save tae. i should go find him once I'm done eating with hobi.

what should i get hobi for his birthday? should i just text him a "hbd" or would that be too much?

although yoongi appeared to be cold and careless, he really did care for his friends and would not hesitate to cut a bitch who even tried to hurt them.

pushing all of these thoughts to a side, yoongi got up and flushed the toilet. but then, out of habit and his over the top hygienic nature, he flushed it again.

the water suddenly gushed out, spilling itself onto his shirt and parts of his face.

"what the fuck wHAT THE FUCK", he continued yelling as he practically ran out of his stall and to the sink.

he desperately washed his mouth with soap,again and again and again.

yoongi suddenly noticed a small boy standing next to him, dressed in school uniform, staring right at him.

"the fuck are you looking at?" yoongi scowled. surely, the boy was looking at him like he was a clown doing tricks in a circus. i mean, yoongi did that sometimes but only for hoseok, in the bedroom.

NO KINK-SHAMING!! aNYGAYS-

the boy just continued staring at him and then chuckled, mockingly, "have you been drinking toilet water LMAOAOAOOO"

"no", yoongi replied nonchalantly, he was not having it, "but you probably eat shit considering the amount of shit coming out of your mouth right now".

and then he threw the soap into the kids' mouth, "clean it up, asshat".

as the boy erupted into tears and ran out of the bathroom, yoongi smirked to himself. he liked getting a reaction out of kids. it was cute.

when he was done washing his hands with soap, twice - we love our hygienic king!! - he walked towards the door, twisted the knob and-

yoongi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. the door wouldn't budge. he grabbed the knob with both hands now and twisted it again. it didn't open.

and then the realisation hit him. he was stuck. in the bathroom. away from hobi. and the food. just because he cussed at a small boy. who then took his revenge and had apparently locked the door from the outside.

"fuck", he cursed under his breath, "I'm going to shove a fucking soap up that little devil's ass"

but the revenge was for later. he needed to get out now. getting impatient, he threw his body over to the door multiple times.

"what the fuck am i even doing," he realised, "the goddam door doesn't even fucking open to the outside, i'm supposed to be pulling it not pushing it."

he sighed, "damn junglebook wasn't lying when he said he stole all our braincells".

as he kept trying to open the door, it didn't  work but now he was too tired to think of anything else.

"fuck it, I'm just going to take a nap here real quick", yoongi muttered as he rested hid back on the wall and slowly drifted to dreamland.