1.6 saving vmin

soon, hobito papi and yoongito papi were inside the store, shuffling through clothes to dress like joon and jin so they could trick the kboo police into thinking that they were the ones who gave birth to jimin and tae. i don't know how that works, but if you have a problem why don't you go ask your biology teache-

"jin hyung would never wear that", hobito said, shaking his head, "it's a total fashion disaster", he pointed towards yoongi and continued to look through the clothes.

"hoseok", yoongi gritted his teeth, "I'm not wearing anything."

"O-O-O-O-OH?" hoseok blushed as he looked at a shirtless yoongi who was standing in the trying room's doorway.

before they could get anymore domestic, a figure clad in a black hoodie over his head emerged from behind hobi. hoseok jumped and almost shat his pants when a hand landed on his shoulder.

hobi yelled, "bitcH WHAT THE-"

"sir", the figure with the name tag which read 'OH? SEHUN' muttered, "did you ask for me?"

hobi stood shocked as yoongi decided to speak, "no, i don't remember asking for a bitcha-"

"sir", sehun clenched his jaw, furrowing his eyebrows and hoseok swore to namjesus he'd never seen someone look more scary, "please, refrain your bitchass from swearing in my fucking store."

yoongi stepped closer to him, "or what?"

before their sexual tension- i mean, their argument could get any further, hobo stepped in between and laughed nervously, "haha, he's just kidding. don't mind him. in fact, act like he's not even here, cos i swear to namjesus sometimes i can't even see him sometimes-"

hobito stopped himself immediately as he noticed yoongi was glaring at him, "i-uh not the point. anygays, you think you can help us look for clothes? we're kind of stuck over here."

sehunnie asked as he furrowed his eyebrows looking at hoberto, "are you looking for good quality, fashionable clothes; all at a reliable price?"

hobi's eyes shined and he nodded instantly.

"fuck you", sehun spat before flicking his hair and walking in the other direction.

yoongi shook his head in disbelief, "what a dick."

hoseok smirked instantly as if nothing happened, "that's what you said last-"

"shut the fuck up before i decide to throw all your chunky ass balenciagas out the window the moment we get home."

hoseok gulped in im-so-rich-i-could-definitely-buy-more-of-them-but-i-guess-go-off-bby-i-love-you.

-

"you sure you're okay?" namjoon asked for the thousandth time, worried as he helped jungkook stand up from where he was lying on the floor.

"honestly, i-", jungoo started but stopped immediately when seokjin glared at him, sliding a thumb over his neck to send him a death message, "yes, uh-yeah im fine, absolutely perfect, never been better."

"if you say so", namjoon spoke as he sat down on the couch with jungkook.

"it's already very fucking late so I'm gonna go to my room and plot a couple of murders, four to be exact, but don't worry it's nothing serious", jin smiled at joon and yeeted over to his room.

"he's being weird. i wonder what exactly he was talking about", joon spoke thotfully.

"trust me, hyung. you don't wanna know", jungkook muttered as he straightened his back on the sofa.