0.3 cooking by the book

suddenly a loud and ear-screeching bEEEEEP interrupted their usual bickering and they all started screaming in pain

"iTS-ITS TOO LOUD AAAAAAAA" hoseok yelled, maybe even louder than the sound itself, and quickly grabbed his shield to cover his ears.

"mAYBE IF YOU WOULD SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH", seokjin shouted over the screeching, covering his ears, "MY EARS WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED BLEEDING YOU LOUD MOTHER FUCKER"

the loud screeching sound only forced them to yell at each other even louder because obviously they never stopped bickering.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE", namjoon shouted coming out of his room, "YOONGI! TURN THAT ALARM OFF RIGHT NOW"

no response came from the small figure sat on the sofa.

"MIN YOONGI", seokjin yelled, "TURN THAT SHIT OFF YOU DEAF COW OR I SWEAR TO ODIN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HAMMER U RIGHT ON THAT FLAT-ASS OF YOURS"

still no reply. yoongi just kept bobbing his head.

they were all sure they were fucking deaf by now.

"yOONGI YOU LITTLE BITCH- "

"hYUNG!" jungkook interrupted him, nodding his head towards yoongi as his hands were covering his ears, "YOONGI HYUNG CAN'T HEAR YOU, HE HAS AIRPODS IN!"

all of them just stood there baffled as taehyung questioned, "hyung, what do you think he's listening to?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

until yoongi's rapping broke the silence, "IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE, IF THE WAY IS HAZY YOU GOTTA DO THE COOKING BY THE BOOK, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE LAZY"

hoseok fondly smiled at the kitten singing and yelled over the screeching, "wELL ATLEAST HE HAS TASTE!"

[I'll update the chapters related to the storyline if this actually gets some goddam views so tell all ur crackhead friends and ancestors and children to read this shit oR YOU WILL CATCH THESE BEAUTIFUL HANDS YOU CRUSTY MF ISTG-]