2.0 what goes on

now bangpd oppar was a rather calculated man, his plan for the evening consisted of a highly sophisticated robbery of Seoul Prestigious Bank for The Poor.

after picking up SM oppar and JYP oppar from their respective homes in his van (and also YG oppar from the prison; as he had been arrested the night before for God knows what), bangpd drove them all to the nearest hotel.

"alright then", bangpd spoke as he turned the steering wheel and took a left towards the hotel.

"you mean", yg muttered from the backseat as he nudged sm who was sat next to him, "all left?"

the three of them snickered, including jyp who was sat in the front alongside bangpd oppar.

bangpd was fuming as he turned his head to glare back at yg, "i'm literally going to throw you out of the-"

and CRASH!

the van crashed into a wall.

all of them sat in silence until sm spoke up, "open your eyes, bangpd open you eyes-"

"shut the fuck up with nct's lyrics LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" bangpd seethed.

sm slowly whispered to yg so bangpd didnt hear them, "stan talent, stan nct"

and yg thoughfully nodded to his statement.

"fuck fuck fuck!!" bangpd swore as he realised there was no way they were going to reach the bank for the robbery in time.

jyp cleared his throat as he looked at bangpd's state, "i-it's gonna be okay, don't worry", he spoke as he rubbed his shoulder and then sang, "cheer up, baby! cheer up, ba-"

"i hope y'all know the first thing im gonna do after i get the infinity stones is snap your necks", bangpd deadpanned, glaring at all three of them.

"geez, calm yo tits", sm uttered as he raised his hands in defeat, "we were just quoting our artists-"

"really?" bangpd raised an eyebrow at him, unimpressed, he then looked at yg, "you wanna quote ur artists too, if ur feeling left out?"

"me?" yg pointed at himself, confused, "i have artists?"

all three of them grunted in unison as bandpd rolled his eyes, "he's kept them in the dungeon so long, he's forgotten they even exist", sm spoke.

yg cleared his throat, "that's not important right now. how are we going to get to the bank in time?"

all of them started to think hard as jyp suddenly shot up, "oo! oo! i have an idea! we could just send in our men to rob the bank! and as soon as we get out of here, we could join them, because god knows how much longer we'll be stuck here."

"he's right", bangpd nodded at jyp's statement, "send in your men, and make sure the avengers are being watched too."

sm nodded, "on it", and immediately called one of his best men, "hello baekhyun"

-

"again, thank you for doing this", yoongi sighed as he straightened his back on the seat, "really, i couldn't have been able to get to the bank in time if it wasn't for you."

bambam smiled and waved his hand in front of yoonie, "don't mention it, hyung. it's the least i can do to repay your favour for the last time you saved my life from that green monster."

yoongi nervously laughed in his seat as he remembered about the time he beat up jimin in front of bambam bc the younger had screamed 'hyung, it's a monster! a green monster,help-'. they were good times, yoonfie lightly chuckled, "haha- well, beating up monsters is my part-time job."